• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

I think whoever gets their guaranteed fucks firsts wins. If teddy scores with Askana he wins, if Johnny scores with the bellas, he wins(not really).

Money is on Johnny.

TheNatural

My Member!
I wonder if WWE is in panic mode tonight after last weeks ratings, and rewriting Smackdown because of the UFC competition.

The show should start with The Rock, let him go full bore and not put on the kid Twitter gloves for Cena, and have different segments throughout the show with some angle to build the match. Hell, you could almost copy what the nWo and Hogan did to the Rock 10 years ago in a similar way to build this, without the whole semi through an ambulance thing.

We will get long segments with HBK/HHH and Rock and/or Cena. This show has to be promo heavy to start building some hype for this show. It's less than a month left at this point.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
With all these bannings, I have to ask, how big is everyone's ignore list? Mine is 31 names long? Is that too many?

somedevil

I wonder if WWE is in panic mode tonight after last weeks ratings, and rewriting Smackdown because of the UFC competition.

The show should start with The Rock, let him go full bore and not put on the kid Twitter gloves for Cena, and have different segments throughout the show with some angle to build the match. Hell, you could almost copy what the nWo and Hogan did to the Rock 10 years ago in a similar way to build this, without the whole semi through an ambulance thing.

Smackdown did a 2.0 rating last friday and if you compare it to the UFC show that aired also on friday:

As a result, it does not appear UFC's FX special took away from Smackdown's regular audience. UFC on Fox averaged 1.43 million viewers (half of Smackdown's audience). UFC skewed heavily toward males 18-34, which topped Smackdown by two-tenths of a rating, and males 18-49 was virtually even comparing the shows. Smackdown nearly doubled UFC's audience among women 18-49.

krae_man

– Jack Swagger will be defending the United States Championship against Santino Marella on tonight’s Raw SuperShow.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and new United States Champion: The Canadian pretending to be Italian with a sock on his arm.

Izick

Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and new United States Champion: The Canadian pretending to be Italian with a sock on his arm.
pMul2.gif

krae_man

I ignore all of wrestlegaf. The only posts I see in this thread are my own.

I ignore no one

On Topic: I've been in the Danger Zone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom