• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this every week, brah.

I feel as though you're a Heavy-light.

Because just once I want to be right. :(
Instead of disappointed.

tumblr_lhxvkvBvqo1qdr26mo1_r1_500.jpg

UberTag

With Teddy Long running things tonight, how many tag team matches can we look forward to?
And what are the odds of Miz whining incessantly and getting fed to Randy Orton?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

Kaladin

All you have to do to create the Teddy Long Raw Manager Flow Chart is to replace One On One w/ The Undertaker with One On One w/ John Cena.

Does anyone thing Xavier Woods has much of a chance?

I noticed he was on house shows recently but with hero and black and co coming through he may be lost in the shuffle

UberTag

So is The Rock scheduled for Raw tonight? If he is should I anticipate him being dumbed down so Cena can best him?
Rocky's going to talk about Twitter, Fruity Pebbles and Kung Pao Bitch again.
Cena will go, "Hey Dwayne. I don't need crib notes. I'm here every week. I back up my words with action. I'm wrasslin' tonight and you're not."
GAF will cheer for John and spam this thread with 10 pages of text.

Meanwhile, I will be sleeping.

Guzim

Cena will go, "Hey Dwayne. I don't need crib notes. I'm here every week. I back up my words with action. I'm wrasslin' tonight and you're not."

TRENDING.

Exactly what I fear, when I awaken in the morning and start my day slurping down Coffee Otunga style and watch Raw I don't want to come back here and find wrasslegaf chowing down on fruity pebbles yet again.

ZeroRay

Holla holla bros.

I think they should just add an 8-10 man ladder match for the GM title now that Big Show killed the MITB match. Regular tag match would be too boring, I demand entertainment in my wrestling PPV's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom