• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delirious is pretty amazing. Only way he'd be better is if he could convince Daizee Haze to eat a sandwich.

I'm not sure if I said this before but I'd love to see Dean feud with Randy.

Ooo, good pick. Dean would run circles around him on the mic, though I could see that working in a Joker/Batman way.

Hex

Banned
I looked through the "6 Things Rich People Need to Stop Saying" thread and he was having a bit of a "I worked hard for my money!" kind of attitude and somewhat opposing the sayings. Might've been construed as a troll.

Damn, lost two prominent members in 24 hrs.

WHOSE NEXT?!?!

I'm ready for you Greenberg!!

UberTag

We're gonna need a RIP graphic for WrestleGAF's fallen come Wrestlemania.
We could always make one of those "In Memoriam" montages set to inspiring music like they have at the Oscars where avatars from those who have been future endeavored flash across the screen and people politely applaud for each name.

My choice for inspiring music...

Oh, written in the stars
A million miles away
A message to the main
Oh, seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
We could always make one of those "In Memoriam" montages set to inspiring music like they have at the Oscars where avatars from those who have been future endeavored flash across the screen and people politely applaud for each name.

What song will we use? I've always been partial to LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALOOOOOOOOONE

Just saw your edit. That sounds good too. and pretty appropriate if we're planning on doing it by Wrasslemania.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Sunflower?

tumblr_lhcw4kR0sg1qhxr17o1_250.gif

Plywood
Banned
(Today, 02:49 PM)

Professor Beef
Banned
(Today, 04:28 PM)

djsandman
Banned
(Today, 03:10 PM)

These will be the necessary sacrifices to ensure the future of this business. Godspeed, men.

Kaladin

I don't mess around outside of WrassleGaf too much so I have a very low chance of being banned. I certainly don't mess with the Gaming side.

Kaladin

So guys, what table should I pick? I'm VIP #5 btw.

The lunch tables for Miami have been set. We’ll contact all VIps individually so they can make their selections. VIP #1 will select first and then VIP #72 will select last (among VIps). After all VIps have chosen tables, non VIPs will choose their seating among remaining choices based upon the date they ordered tickets:

Table 1: Matt Hardy

Table 2: Mickie James

Table 3: Vader

Table 4: Paul Orndorf

Table 5: Fit Finlay

Table 6: Jake Roberts

Table 7: Shane Douglas

Table 8: Tito Santana

Table 9: Molly Holly

Table 10: Leaping Lanny Poffo

Table 11: Road Warrior Animal

Table 12: Colt Cabana and Marty Derosa

Table 13: Honky Tonk Man

Table 14: Harry Smith and Diana Hart

I'm thinking #12, #13 or #3.....leaning toward #12.

http://www.wrestlereunion.com/lunch-tables-for-miami/

steveovig

Delirious is pretty amazing. Only way he'd be better is if he could convince Daizee Haze to eat a sandwich.

Ooo, good pick. Dean would run circles around him on the mic, though I could see that working in a Joker/Batman way.

Somehow I doubt he'd run circles around him.

jmdajr

I have a picture with Tito Santana from Wrestlemania 25.

ARRIBA CABRONES!

Could have also taken a picture with that skankapotamus EVE, but being that I was with my wife (then girlfriend), it didn't feel appropriate.
Plus, I don't like to be used!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Plywood
Banned

Professor Beef
Banned

djsandman
Banned

These will be the necessary sacrifices to ensure the future of this business. Godspeed, men.
Let's be clear, I'm going 20-0 but I'll put over all the young hopefuls before I die.

Jamie OD

After watching the Okada Vs Naito IWGP Title match from New Japan
I am now warming up to Okada being their champion. I don't care if it is due to Tanahashi and Naito doing all the work and carrying him to great matches, they were still great matches. New Japan's risk is not going to be the massive flop I feared it would be.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Plywood
Banned

Professor Beef
Banned

djsandman
Banned

Oh man. When I see all three of those names like that, I'll be the happiest WrassleGAFer around.

Until then, this is only just a dream.

*cue Nelly song*

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh man. When I see all three of those names like that, I'll be the happiest WrassleGAFer around.

Until then, this is only just a dream.

*cue Nelly song*

I agree its time for some new blood to take over WrassleGAF. I am sick and tired of being disrespected around these parts. I will be the main event of this Wrestlemania even if I'm not in the main event itself.

I have a feeling tonight will shake the very foundation of the WWE, and might be the most important night in the history of our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom