• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Off topic but lol at making R-Truth talking about the oppression of black wrestlers and his frustration with the company a heel gimmick. God damn he was awesome here. Comes out to no theme, fake championship, all swagger. This should have been his fucking moment.

Taking the glasses came off was fucking perfect. The perfect I'm ready to go moment. Given the glasses were to hide the orbital bone damage while it healed

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Damn, Nakamura fucked Aries eye up - doesn't seem like its going to improve

The way they make cuppa haters a recurring introduction for Enzo just doesn't work at all, please stop.
Shockingly his promo skills are still solid and natural sounding when he's not being made to hit his catchphrase quota

Cruiser weight match was boring as shit. Dragged out and nothing happening with commercial breaks. Aries turn was amazing, huge pop. Main Event had Ali/Gallagher v Dar/Nese which was entertaining

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have to admit its pretty funny Aries is apparently getting a WM title shot so Vince managed to get the Cruiserweights match to have 2 dudes who barely look anything like Cruiserweights fighting for the title.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My internet died at the end of the AA/Neville segment. I'm sad now.

:(

Angry Grimace

seriously how did neville get so good on the stick?

They gave Neville a mic. Dude almost never had lines before this. Not everyone can actually turn heel successfully, but he's good at it.

If this Goldberg thing is an in ring segment, then it is going to get nasty

Goldberg is kinda everything Punk spoke out against years ago when he left. Part timers getting favour over everyone else.

If the crowd are actually chanting Punk for a reason, and not just as a sign they are bored, then they will take over the segment. Will be interesting to see how Goldberg handles it

RBH

Goldberg's locker room door looks like it could double as the entrance to The Max restaurant from Saved By The Bell.

That WM theme.
tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

Flo Rida does it again.

Top Bottom