• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

I thought it was fine outside of Jericho's pandering. Owens was excellent.
The way the interference was executed last night was still dumb.

Meh... the pandering was light and done in true Jericho flair and the interference was especially after this promo the best way to pull off what they wanted to pull off

UberTag

CM Punk chants are fine in Chicago.
They were ATROCIOUS when they inevitably sprung up during AJ Lee's last year in the company. That was disrespectful.

gun_haver

Some of you can just never satisfied.

That was a pitch perfect refocus of Kevin Owens.

He talks out of the squash, refocuses on why he doesn't want the Universal title right now, perfectly justifies going for the mid card title by making taking it personal, doesn’t back down from a fight, revraled that yes Joe was his backup plan that Foley foiled, and then beats the shit out of someone... and the entire segment was over as fuck.

That was perfect. Like in one promo they moved past the squash and justified why the Universal title shot won't come till after Mania. Pitch perfect segment.

My problem was really just with the performances of the two of them. Jericho was playing a face style too hard and Owens has a bit of an issue with live, serious promos - he misspeaks with some regularity and doesn't sound confident enough for how monotone he likes to be (he's better when he's angry).

But that's just me - I don't think KO is that good on the mic. Maybe it's the scripting cos he's got some great in-ring adlibbing.

Finally found that pic of Io Shirai

hhh.png

Remember when they introduced instant replay into the WWE specifically for situations like this Enzo pin?
Yeah, that lasted all of what? One angle? Never mind wrasslin' logic where they can't keep straight on TV if it's "reality" or a TV show unless an angle calls for it. Though after all this time I'm starting to legit believe no one involved in the product actually goes back to watch it.

Cancelled my WWE sub, runs out after Mania weekend so I can still watch Takeover and the Hall of Fame
before I got back to Dailymotioning NXT

PsKuZKH.gif

I've only just recently started paying attention to Kris Wolf... I like her.

Edit: Oops Raw is on, I don't want to get spoiled! >_>

Finally found that pic of Io Shirai

hhh.png

Dont know what you are talking about specifically but it reminds me I need to catch up on Stardom.

Id watch it every weekend with my buddy but the power supply in his PC exploded so we havent in a while. Will be a fun binge when he finally fixes the fucking thing.

My problem was really just with the performances of the two of them. Jericho was playing a face style too hard and Owens has a bit of an issue with live, serious promos - he misspeaks with some regularity and doesn't sound confident enough for how monotone he likes to be (he's better when he's angry).

But that's just me - I don't think KO is that good on the mic. Maybe it's the scripting cos he's got some great in-ring adlibbing.

KO is literally the best talker on Raw after Jericho.

Jericho played a face because he's a face and he got face reactions. Friends of Jericho was a great line. It was the slightest bit of face pandering and it was done in Jericho style

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mess this hair up if I want to mess this hair up

gun_haver

KO is literally the best talker on Raw after Jericho.

Jericho played a face because he's a face and guess what he got face reactions. Friends of Jericho was a great line.

yeah I know I'm probably close to alone thinking KO is weak on the mic, but I do.

best talker on Raw or WWE as a whole right now isn't a high bar to clear!

Top Bottom