• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
The Punk chants are earned. They're more of a metaphor for railing against part-timers going over full-time talent. It's what he railed about in his pipebomb and part of the reason why he left
Lol yeah those CM Punk chants before the CW match even started were a metaphor too

Right?

Bullshit, these people just want to hijack the show, which they can do since they all paid their tickets but goddamn if it is not annoying and disrespectful to everyone else

cordy

Banned
Apparently one reason the Owens match was so short is because they didn't want Goldberg to be damaged before Wrestlemania.

You mean to tell me you'll let his ass take an F5? Ok.

dem kicks tho roman

Apparently one reason the Owens match was so short is because they didn't want Goldberg to be damaged before Wrestlemania.

You mean to tell me you'll let his ass take an F5? Ok.
The reason it was so short was because Goldberg's old ass can't go more then five minutes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just hope Brock appears consistently when he's champ.

Goldberg going over and retiring to drop the title. There's no way they're going to keep the title on Brock when they're struggling with house show attendance the way they are now.

Cody_D165

Banned
Finally a shot fired back from Brock.

I hope the mania match is actually good. I've quite enjoyed this Goldberg run, shitty Owens squash aside.

I think they photoshopped Gallows and Anderson's faces to make them more frownier

C5uLYHjUYAAARk4.jpg

Top Bottom