• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Goldberg was sweating like Kanye West after watching Get Out.
011kwvF.gif

cordy

Banned
Ambrose kicked out of Roman's Spear. Been telling yall that Ambrose is kayfabe probably the strongest full-time guy on the roster.

God the writers must be dying over how they need to come up with new material every week for Enzo & Cass.

Doesn't help they occasionally recycle stuff.

Here's the problem with Braun - he's now approaching the Rusev/Bray Wyatt zone of becoming one of those characters they just build up when they need a monster heel to feed to a face.

Wyatt drifted around for years until he had a great Royal Rumble to be fed to Taker at WM. He was built up again to (possibly) be fed to Orton at WM.

Rusev rode a frickin' tank and then...nothing, mid-card aimlessness.

How they approach Braun is critical going forward. If he just goes back to squashing people, who cares? Just like Bray's same promo got old when he never won. Like Rusev doing whatever he hell he does now.

cordy

Banned
God the writers must be dying over how they need to come up with new material every week for Enzo & Cass.

Doesn't help they occasionally recycle stuff.

Enzo does his own promos, it's his own material.

That's why it sucks. Maybe having writers would help these dudes.

New Age Outlaw's schtick didn't get old nearly as quick. It never did, actually
Enzo & Cass don't just say the usual stuff, but a bunch of additional shit that makes less sense and isn't that funny. It'd be more tolerable if they just did the 'my name is, this is big cass, can't teach that, one word to describe you, sawft' etc, etc.

Didn't he kick out of 1 F5?
During the Wrestlemania match? Nope.

cordy

Banned
Didn't he kick out of 1 F5?

Nah.

Announcers played it up as Ambrose having to take 13 Suplexes and 1 F5 onto numerous chairs in order for Lesnar to beat him. They also said "Ambrose took Lesnar to the limit last night and he still showed up the next night completely fine" to try and make Ambrose look good after Lesnar shat on him in that match.

Didn't work tho.

Paracelsus

If you want to protect a monster heel while still keeping a clean loss, book some bullshit like Umaga vs Cena 1, at NYR2007. Face in the turnbuckle, roll-up. It's a clean loss, it's still a fluke win that makes you wonder if he could do it again. They somehow tried to pull it last night with the self-bump, but it make Braun look like a clown instead of protecting him, because it was something stupid he never does.

Something about Cass' look just bothers me. Maybe it's the tan, or his terrible facial hair, the fact for a dude in trunks he's not that in shape, I don't know.

These WWE super card ads are amazing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wow Festus literally just saved Enzo from killing himself with that dive.

Top Bottom