• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Crews defeated via testicular agony, that's certainly a thing.

Can we just write him off TV for a bit, send him back to NXT for character training? all the potential in the world ain't helping with his current booking and lack of oomph.

Syder

What a great end to BHM.

3dRhzEr.gif

Pikma

Banned
Cheers man, how are TNA going to survive with this much bleeding?

This is exactly what this match is black vs white
With their UK and Japanese partnerships, I guess? They're also apparently going after young indie talent (i.e. no names) so maybe that's why they think they don't need these guys and girls

Of course that's pretty fucking stupid and will not work as well as they've planned, but what else can you expect from the people involved

njean777

Crews defeated via testicular agony, that's certainly a thing.

Can we just write him off TV for a bit, send him back to NXT for character training? all the potential in the world ain't helping with his current booking and lack of oomph.

They should, but that won't happen sadly

Beefy

With their UK and Japanese partnerships, I guess? They're also apparently going after young indie talent (i.e. no names) so maybe that's why they think they don't need these guys and girls

Of course that's pretty fucking stupid and will not work as well as they've planned, but what else can you expect from the people involved

So not worth watching even more.

So the rumor is Brock vs StrowMan for the Universal title after Mania. Hopefully Brock shoots on Strowman again and makes him sell.

Top Bottom