• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You know, even if they had gone with the more predictable Orton splits up the family, swerves Bray for the title at Mania, it wouldn't be as dumb as what we're watching now.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

brays not even cryinf and hes just watching it all lol

But I have to say, gaining access to the compound does make sense as far as trust goes

GunBR

The acting, Randy face, Bray reaction
Everything looks cheap and dumb...and it's great.

WWE needs to make more shit like this

Yoooo gif that Orton pose by the fire 🔥 🔥 🔥

They should have added a Ghostly scream when randy burned it down.

Friends, as a lifelong fan of Kane and Taker's kayfabe supernatural nonsense in my wrestling I very much appreciated that segment, the Orton pose just cemented it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't think Randy was supposed to be getting cheered for that.

gun_haver

that right there might have been the highlight of randy orton's career. that pose will never be implemented as well as it just was.

somedevil

Is there a body underneath that shed because you can't burn something underground?

This went to Undertaker ministry of darkness territory.

On a side note, isn't Bray not supposed to say "i will kill you" with the PG rating? I know some networks/ratings are weird with that shit

Top Bottom