• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

AJ is completely right. You can't give up your title shot and then say actually nevermind.

I do like that they're doing it from a logical perspective even if it's something I don't want.

The best bad guys are people who are right on some level.

Bliss
AJ
Miz

It's weird you'd think Smackdown was going into a PPV this week, this show was 10000 times better than Raw

gun_haver

The best bad guys are people who are right on some level.

Bliss
AJ
Miz

It's weird you'd think Smackdown was going into a PPV this week, this show was 10000 times better than Raw

Yeah a lot of these stories feel close to ready for their culminations. But we've got a month to go!!! Uh oh!!!

Hopefully they can maintain this stuff. Wyatt/Orton got kicked to a level tonight that really should be for a go home show because this is about as out there as WWE gets.

Zach

Pikma

Banned
Some poor soul on reddit posted this regarding the TNA departures

What happened sucked but it's not the end of the world, they can still go on

I would we willing to bet that's OwensIsNow reddit account but considering there's at least 6 more TNA marks like him out there I'm not 100% sure

Yeah a lot of these stories feel close to ready for their culminations. But we've got a month to go!!! Uh oh!!!

Hopefully they can maintain this stuff. Wyatt/Orton got kicked to a level tonight that really should be for a go home show because this is about as out there as WWE gets.

Nah the reveal needed to be earlier than a go home show (thought maybe not this far out from Mania but whatever)

Especially because this is going to redefine the Bray Wyatt character one way or another. I think as a face (Bryan was quick to say I never considered arson to rebel against Bray) but we'll see.

Top Bottom