• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Thunder will be in April, because this thread will be banned by the time I wake up and I'll see some grey names.

We'll see who survives when people just can't help but give their hot take on watching stolen material.

EDIT: Although it would be hilarious to see no wrestling threads allowed in Mania month.
DOOT DOOT DOOT

Zach

Southpaw Regional Wrestling was a fun little aside. I'd be up for a fleshed-out series with goofy old-school matches and stuff. Seems like folks are having fun and I'm sure they enjoy the creative freedom that I'm guessing they have.

I laughed
zero
times.

Kaladin

Southpaw Regional Wrestling was a fun little aside. I'd be up for a fleshed-out series with goofy old-school matches and stuff. Seems like folks are having fun and I'm sure they enjoy the creative freedom that I'm guessing they have.

I laughed
zero
times.

You, sir are dead inside.

Nekofrog

Banned
Pro wrestling needs more drop toe holds into the standing seat of a steel chair, but it's too dangerous. That's how Scotty Riggs became a pirate until the end of his days

Zach

And just the other day I was laughing a lot at a Red Lobster. Can you imagine that? Having a good time at Red Lobster? It was crazy. I was in tears. Over the stupidest thing. Man, what a time.

VgWtvvA.gif

Zach

I'm not really interested in chatting about Paige's sex life at length, but why is it a problem if people aren't asking for links and crap? Just don't be stupid about it, right?

Eh, whatever. Shut 'er down.

I still think WM 34's main event will be Cena vs Taker. Taker gets the belt at Royal Rumble, Cena wins the rumble, Cena beats Flair's record and retires Taker at the same time.

Top Bottom