• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Auraela

Banned
im not linking to shit most of you here probs know where to find this shit anyway, i just cannot comprehend why people film this shit still

I still think WM 34's main event will be Cena vs Taker. Taker gets the belt at Royal Rumble, Cena wins the rumble, Cena beats Flair's record and retires Taker at the same time.

I hope this WrestleMania is his last. Just make it a retirement match, Roman gets massive heat, and they turn him.

Aww, who am I kidding. That won't happen.

Anth0ny

wait what's happening?

giphy2as9z.gif

Hasney

I'm not really interested in chatting about Paige's sex life at length, but why is it a problem if people aren't asking for links and crap? Just don't be stupid about it, right?

Eh, whatever. Shut 'er down.

Well if it's worth discussion, someone should make a thread in the OT for it. See how that goes down.

Taker can barely move how the fuck they gonna give him the belt?
Goldberg's had about seven minutes in total of ring work since his return and he's champ.

So long as Roman vs Taker doesn't go the mind boggling length of 30 minutes like Shane vs Taker did, the match will it might suck hopefully won't be levels of everyone wondering why the fuck Taker hasn't just hung up his boots yet.

Goldberg's had about seven minutes in total of ring work since his return and he's champ.

So long as Roman vs Taker doesn't go the mind boggling length of 30 minutes like Shane vs Taker did, the match will it might suck hopefully won't be levels of everyone wondering why the fuck Taker hasn't just hung up his boots yet.

Goldberg still looks the part. Taker is falling apart.

If Taker wants one last title run he needs to get in shape. At least Goldberg looks good.
I think with Taker's appearance he's because he's taken way too big a toll on his body then Goldberg. Ever since Goldberg left, Taker was still a regular for quite some time and doing regular HIAC or steel cage matches or gimmick matches and even in the past five years he's had a fair few.

tm24

Man, tonights CMLL main event is fucking rough. Still gonna watch because the semimain is Sky Team vs Los Guerreros with Special Friend Hechicero. And Hechicero is the best

Caderfix

You know, the suit Cena was wearing during the Southpaw video is probably not a costume. He arrived with his own clothes and they just put a wig on him.

On topic: what's this regional wrestling thing WWE did about? Saw a lot of discussion. Worth checking out?
Luke Gallows: “Southpaw Regional Wrestling is a concept of this … basically 1980s southern regional wrestling promotion or territory, and it’s a lot of stuff that the guys have been doing for years backstage to entertain each other. I know my character in particular has been an ongoing thing for the better part of a decade.

It was really us getting to kind of take the gloves off and use our… comedic style, if there is one. You’ll get the chance to judge for yourself, but you’ll see a lot of people step outside of the realm of what you’ve seen them do, character-wise, and as in-ring performers as a part of WWE. So it’s kind of a chance for everybody to let their hair down. I didn’t get to because I don’t have any, but everybody else. And we had a blast doing it, man. That thing drops tomorrow. I just watched the teaser myself, I was trying to get them to shoot me a link but they won’t do it.”

Top Bottom