• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

That was magic. Now we'll probably go back to the usual Reigns circle jerk and Steph going over everyone.

I'm already bracing myself.

I'll be happy if we manage to get a good tag battle at the end of the night , but I don't have much faith in any of the stuff inbetween.

EDIT: OR NOT.

orioto

Good Art™
Annnd then they just killed their biggest feud for Wrestlemania by doing a crappy and random tag team promo..
really owens/zayn ? oh come on...

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why are Sami and KO wrestling now, man FUCK raw

Peoppe are so complacent with Sami

"Dont worry he'll het pushed soon he's an underdog!"

But he's nothing. He's just a punching bag like Cesaro to make others look good. Idk why people dont learn

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Damn that standing sommersault leg drop from KO was nice. Athletic move for a dude that tubby

UberTag

I dunno, for how good the FOF betrayal was, this segment lacked a little heat to me. The guys seemed too non-chalant about it when they should be seething at each other.

Face turns are weird. Heels get face reactions by being lovable assholes, and then they turn face and something just feels neutered.
It never helps when recently turned heels immediately pander to the crowd.
That shouldn't happen in a personal rivalry. That should be something organic that builds over time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He didn't hit him in the head in that opening segment, I just looked at the rewind.

And yeah, it doesn't look great for Zayn to do the job, but someone has to be the Ziggler of Raw.

They said it could be their last match if they went to different brands you dumb mark

4HH7r1k.gif

gun_haver

It never helps when recently turned heels immediately pander to the crowd.
That shouldn't happen in a personal rivalry. That should be something organic that builds over time.

yeah, there was absolutely no need for jericho to go for cheap pops there. he's the face of the feud and a big reason for that is how funny his heel character is/was.

Top Bottom