• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandman and Slight, tonight is the night for you to knock our socks off with those reviews...or else

foMVAWC.gif
I don't know if i can handle 3 WM reviews in one day
or if i'll be able to read slightconfuse's

strobogo

Banned
New Generation is such a bummer. Vince being so desperate for star power that he brought back guys like Nikoli Volkoff, King Kong Bundy, Bob Backlund (though he was awesome), the Bushwhackers, Earthquake, Greg Valentine, Piper (again), and so on. Plus the bad younger talent like the Harris Brothers, Smoking Gunns, Men on a Mission, Adam Bomb, Kama, new Doink, Crush, Godwinns. Smoking Gunns weren't terrible, but they were still on the shittier side of things.

I don't think there was ever a period where the really good to really shitty ratio was so far to the shitty side. DM, it's a bad period. It just is. It looks cheap, had a majority bad roster, bad promos, really bad current events commentary by Vince and King every week. It sucks. I don't care how good Owen, Bret, Kid, and HBK were.

strobogo

Banned
You dudes are never getting pushed again. Might as well be Ziggler and Sandow up in here. Shameful shit. Now the whole schedule is thrown off.

strobogo

Banned
I didn't sign up because I knew I wouldn't be able to commit. These jobbers should've done the same.

This is why I offered to do so many, because I knew these jobbers would be hanging out playing video games instead of stepping up and taking the bull by the horns. When did WrassleGAF become a community full of JTGs and Zack Ryders?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm almost done with my Mania review, and it's not due for another two weeks!

Straight A student here!

strobogo

Banned
I'm almost done with my Mania review, and it's not due for another two weeks!

Straight A student here!

I've been done with mine since day one of the Network and mine is the last one due. I'm about to take control of Wrasslegaf and start changing shit. With a lethal dose of poison. Just a big group of perverts and delinquents who can't do anything right. Too busy talking about Sheamus' giant tanned dick instead of Kane's abs or doing their job. Shameful shit.

I've been done with mine since day one of the Network and mine is the last one due. I'm about to take control of Wrasslegaf and start changing shit. With a lethal dose of poison. Just a big group of perverts and delinquents who can't do anything right. Too busy talking about Sheamus' giant tanned dick instead of Kane's abs or doing their job. Shameful shit.
Knucks bro.

WrassleGAF needs change. A cleansing if you will. Hopefully the mods take action.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mine should be on time. Can't figure out why one browser makes gifs too fast while the other makes them too slow. Might just say fuck it and find WM 24 on DVD.

Rapstah

We should do reviews for Summerslam and Royal Rumble too.

Also I didn't drop my WM review early, I dropped it right after midnight in my time zone a couple of hours ahead of you.

I just watched Royal Rumble 96 and it wasn't as awesome as my 10 year old self remembers. Wasn't as shitty as I feared it might be either.

Ahmed Johnson was a bad motherfucker.

Alucard

Banned
Caught up with Impact this week. A few thoughts:

-Samoa Joe cut a badass promo. "You won't be walking out as champion...you won't be walking out at all." Chills, brothers!
-Davey Richards came off very tough, and the injury updates throughout the night were a nice touch.
-I'm into Anderson and Shaw now. They did a good job of selling their match.
-Gail Kim is facing Madison Rayne for the Knockouts title, right? You wouldn't have known it based on the storyline focus in the 6-woman tag.
-EC3 cuts a good promo and he has a vicious side to him. I can dig it.
-Gunner and Storm had a pretty mild confrontation heading into their match on Sunday. Gunner kind of rambled and seemed to be thinking of his lines.
-Opening match was kind of bland.
-minimal Dixie equals YAY!

Decent episode overall with a concentrated effort to sell Lockdown.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Knucks bro.

WrassleGAF needs change. A cleansing if you will. Hopefully the mods take action.
Let us know what ails you and we will call a session of Wrasslegaf Court.

Be warned though, cases that get thrown out...the plaintiff will never be allowed to bring up a case again...

My perving is about 10 times less weird than this thread for the last 5 or 6 pages.

I love Mickie James, but after watching RR 96 I was reminded of how hot Sunny used to be. Amazing that her hideousness now almost made me forget she was stunning back then.

Sorry guys...no gifs because I'm retarded and don't know how to make them.

strobogo

Banned
Question gaf, is Brother Love still alive?

Yes. He was most recently seen in TNA as a judge on GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTT Check. Still looks like a shit head.

Thickie Mickie might be the GOAT. So much hotter than skinny long, stringy hair Mickie from just like 2 years prior.

Yes. He was most recently seen in TNA as a judge on GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTT Check. Still looks like a shit head.

Thickie Mickie might be the GOAT. So much hotter than skinny long, stringy hair Mickie from just like 2 years prior.

Ok thx..

Just checking down on who should come out to present Percy Pringle on HOF
My list

TAKER
KANE
BROTHER LOVE
MANKIND/FOLEY
SHAUN RICKER( Why him? Because under Pringle Ricker was a great wrestler)

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Anyone watching the CZW show tonight?

CZW World Heavyweight Championship
The Campaigns' Drew Gulak (c) v. #1 Contender A.R. Fox

CZW Tag-Team Championship
Beaver Boys (John Silver & Alex Reynolds) v. The Front

Battle For Cherry Bomb
Greg Excellent v. Pepper Parks

8 Man Tag-Team Match
Juicy Product, Alex Colon and a member of the Front v. OI4K, Azrieal and Chris Dickinson

Singles Match
Masada v. The Campaign's Mr. Tofiga

Singles Match
'Chainsaw' Joe Gacy v. 'Innovator of Violence' Tommy Dreamer

Singles Match
Blk Jeez v. CZW Owner DJ Hyde

Singles Match
The Campaign's Alexander James v. Caleb Konley

Timmy Thatcher is also debuing on this show and I think he will be a big deal at some point in the future

I think they will probably give the title to AR tonight also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom