• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

He has his "injury" so he can look like a hero when he loses.

He has the "Injury" so he can look like a hero when he AA's all 3 Wyatts at once.

Edit: Oh lord if Bryan loses as well. This Mania has got to a passing of the torch to the new generation hasn't it? Right guys? Right guys????

Edit: Oh lord if Bryan loses as well. This Mania has got to a passing of the torch to the new generation hasn't it? Right guys? Right guys????
Two years in a row? Not a chance

T3FvQ2UyVTdjcFkx_o_wwe-wrestlemania-29-full-show-results-live-stream-4-.jpg

He has the "Injury" so he can look like a hero when he AA's all 3 Wyatts at once.

John Cena is the future bud. 10 more years baby!

strobogo

Banned
If Cena wins and Bryan loses, I will exile myself.

To Dixieland? Don't do it to yourself, brah.

Something that has always bugged me: Why is it that in some matches, a double 10 count in the ring will stop when one man has done whatever the ref determines to break the count (standing, getting to one knee, sitting up), but other times the count continues to 10 or until both men are up? It's really inconsistent and seems to only keep going when it plays into a finish.

Other inconsistencies that bother me: When refs physically kick the hand of a heel off the ropes instead of counting it as a rope break. When refs break the count on their own for no reason and then restart instead of making one of the wrestlers break the count.

Slizeezyc

Oh man this Smackdown with Arnold on it has an amazing Big Shoe funeral scene. He jumps on the coffin as Bossman makes off with it and then flops off it and sells like he's dead.

Hasney

I guess it's a plus that this Wyatt/Cena feud isn't just "but can Cena even get Wyatt up for the AA????".

They should do that as a story, like the reverse Matt Hardy cutting weight for the cruiserweight, just some guy getting fatter so he doesn't get AA'd.

Hasney

All the resolution whining in gaming is so dumb. I would call them babbiez but I whine about wrestling so I have no room to talk.

It really is the TNA of games discussion.

But seriously, it's a joke. Some guy said Titanfall was going to be 720p BUT IT'S 792 HOW WRONG WAS THAT JOKER?!

Meanwhile, I hear the game is pretty fun. I'll check it out even if it only does 1p.

Dark Souls 2 ending and final boss... ass. hope there's an alternative ending or more sutff after that. otherwise it's a bit dissapointing.

anyone here gonna get it?

G-Fex

All the resolution whining in gaming is so dumb. I would call them babbiez but I whine about wrestling so I have no room to talk.

Everyone has their thing, the videogamers have the resolutions/fps/dlc and the wrasslerfans have the daniel bryan being buried/sameoldshit/marksbeingmarks things.

It just means Everything is terrible.

Everything

I feel so out of touch when I see shit like that, but then I realize they're just out of touch. They're so deep into games they forget the point of games.

this too

Gosh I hope jred2k doesn't come around and say i'm bitching about gaming side again.

Dark Souls 2 ending and final boss... ass. hope there's an alternative ending or more sutff after that. otherwise it's a bit dissapointing.

Well the Demon's Souls final boss sucked too. I don't even remember the ending.....but I have no idea what Demon's or Dark Souls was even about. I'll be getting Dark Souls 2, but I'm trying to finish Dark Souls 1 this weekend.....I have no idea how to progress though. And I still need to beat Infamous 2 before Second Son.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

But seriously, it's a joke. Some guy said Titanfall was going to be 720p BUT IT'S 792 HOW WRONG WAS THAT JOKER?!

Meanwhile, I hear the game is pretty fun. I'll check it out even if it only does 1p.
Why would you waste your time with a game that is only 792p? That means it's ugly and it sucks.

Drakengard 3 will be beautiful and fun!

Hasney

People play Dark Souls for the story? I'm not a huge fan, but I've never heard anyone even mention the ending of Dark Souls.

Why would you waste your time with a game that is only 792p? That means it's ugly and it sucks.

Drakengard 3 will be beautiful and fun!

Damn, you're right. I knew there was a reason I didn't get that Vince McMahon approved 792 jobber console!!
not that it would matter since my TV only does 720p

People play Dark Souls for the story? I'm not a huge fan, but I've never heard anyone even mention the ending of Dark Souls.

well, it's not that it's for the story, it's simply... non-rewarding. it's pretty much (WARNING SPOILERS):

a 10 second cutscene of your character sitting on a throne.
and the final boss is a super easy female version of Nito.

Showaddy

It's worth it for the gifs alone tbh:

13+-+1.gif

Finished my WM10 review. I used Gifcam to make the gifs, what's the quickest way to make them smaller? I downloaded irfanview but all the resize options are blurred out.

DiscoJon

Banned
Oh man this Smackdown with Arnold on it has an amazing Big Shoe funeral scene. He jumps on the coffin as Bossman makes off with it and then flops off it and sells like he's dead.
Oh man, I remember that episode. I was watching it with my dad and when Big Show fell off the coffin I fucking lost it. Couldn't stop laughing, then my dad got real offended and got super pissed at me.

Sarah Palin stole Bo Dallas' gimmick for her CPAC keynote and the whole audience was that one girl that always screams at Bo like a crazy person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom