• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verendus

Banned
He has the "Injury" so he can look like a hero when he AA's all 3 Wyatts at once.

Edit: Oh lord if Bryan loses as well. This Mania has got to a passing of the torch to the new generation hasn't it? Right guys? Right guys????
That's next year, like Wrestlemania 21.

Batista will hold both titles to close the show just like Eddie Guerrero and Lord Voldermort at Wrestlemania 20. Maybe even Cena runs out at the end to hug him. And Undertaker may also kneel before Brotista. That's the other possibility if Cena doesn't run out.

where you stuck at?
I'm not really stuck per se, but it just feels like every direction I'm going is a bad idea. I guess the only way I can give an idea of where I'm at is mentioning which bosses I've killed.

Taurus demon, Capra Demon, the gargoyles, and the big ass butterfly.

The depths seem like the right place to be, but fuck dealing with getting cursed. I also think I can do the catacombs. And I almost beat that
giant Wolf
, but that's only because I exploited that he got stuck... Then he got unstuck and raped me

I'm not really stuck per se, but it just feels like every direction I'm going is a bad idea. I guess the only way I can give an idea of where I'm at is mentioning which bosses I've killed.

Taurus demon, Capra Demon, the gargoyles, and the big ass butterfly.

The depths seem like the right place to be, but fuck dealing with getting cursed. I also think I can do the catacombs. And I almost beat that
giant Wolf
, but that's only because I exploited that he got stuck... Then he got unstuck and raped me

nah man, the Depths is were you need to go, from there you'll reach a mandatory area called Blightown. Catacombs can be saved for much further ahead in the game, it's a hard area if you're only did that in the game so far.

also, super hint for the Catacombs: get a divine weapon.

nah man, the Depths is were you need to go, from there you'll reach a mandatory area called Blightown. Catacombs can be saved for much further ahead in the game, it's a hard area if you're only did that in the game so far.

also, super hint for the Catacombs: get a divine weapon.
*sigh* The Depths it is then. I'm doing alright in the Catacombs though. This Drake Sword is Cena status. I overcome all odds. Plus I have like 17,000 souls and 4 humanity down here. No fucking way I'm leaving that behind.

*sigh* The Depths it is then. I'm doing alright in the Catacombs though. This Drake Sword is Cena status. I overcome all odds. Plus I have like 17,000 souls and 4 humanity down here. No fucking way I'm leaving that behind.

17k is peanuts in the grand scheme of things, dude. If you can get it back, then cool. Otherwise, just leave it behind.

Watched some show called 'Girl Fight' from last year that Highspots put on, using a few notable indie talents and some girls from IWA-MS. Sami Callihan was on commentary, livening things up a bit, but it was a pretty dismal event overall. First match had Thunderkitty vs Miss Natural - I like both these ladies, neither does anything flashy, but both are solid (especially Natural, who is Ken Patera's daughter) and their strikes look believable, which is more than I can say for most women's wrestlers in the US. Second match was trash. Some old broad named Lady Vendetta against Miss Dark Shadow, who seemed to have little training whatsoever. Blessedly short.

Next up was Lil' Naughty vs Neveah. Bad, again, but at no fault of Neveah, who stopped selling once it became apparent that trying to make her opponent look good was a futile effort. Thankfully, Leva Bates and Jessicka Havoc managed to turn things around. Good match that played on Leva's strengths, who was cosplaying Kitana for this match. I'm not a big fan of her, but this was definitely one of her better matches. Then there was a battle royale, featuring everyone on the show thus far, plus some other barely-trained chick, and it was a train wreck. The main event was Jazz vs Crazy Mary Dobson - fine for what it was, Mary's kinda green but does sell well, while Jazz wasn't at her best here. Probably shouldn't have been the main event.

Miss Natural puts away Thunderkitty;

Miss_Natural.gif

Lil' Naughty botches a wheelbarrow, but Neveah covers it well;

Neveah.gif

Leva with a headscissors into the armbreaker;

Leva.gif

Jazz kicks Mary's face off;

Jazz.gif

Completed South Park earlier, 18 hours in total, with just a few collectables left to find. What an awesome, awesome game.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
No doubt. I'm still curious how Jeff Hardy will be involved tomorrow, if at all.
Trixie bans Juff from the arena and Willow is in the match instead. Juff then denies being willow and we have shenanigans where people accuse him of being willow and he denies it. Shannon Moore pretends to be Juff Hardy again but stands really far away from everyone so they see Willow isn't Juff.

Sblargh

Banned
Y'know, I like the idea of the flying headbutt that Daniel Bryan does, but it doesn't look as impressive as it sounds. It always kind of looks like he is botching some other flying move.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kane has actual strength abs. Kane looks like a guy who got big by just lifting heavy stuff just laying around, like big tires or something. Batista looks like he's just built for show.

Are you cutting the Triple H promo to Scott Steiner?
YOURE BUILT TO SHOW IM BUILT TO GO

Sblargh

Banned
Oh wow, I just googled about the flying headbutt and apparently it is a very dangerous move.

More reason for him to not do it anymore, I guess. Dangerous and doesn't look good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh wow, I just googled about the flying headbutt and apparently it is a very dangerous move.

More reason for him to not do it anymore, I guess. Dangerous and doesn't look good.

I'll try not to sound like a jerk.

You shouldn't have had to google is dude driving headfirst into the mat a dangerous move. also, y'know
i93afSqR8gbE.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
The assembly cut of 3 and directors cut of resurrection are so good. Prometheus has it's flaws with the script but it's beautiful and I still like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom