• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

The YES Movement is a little corny, but it is a pretty fine way to build Bryan into what WWE sees as a star. They need to feel there's money in him before they'll base their business on him, this seems like a good way of doing it.

What exactly makes a wrestling match a "street fight"?

Oh and I love Cole's calls for a RAW Spanish Announce Table every time they get near him. Some sly trolling there.

People keep saying this, but I don't see it. Natalya sucks on the mic. Lesnar sucks on the mic. Kofi sucks on the mic.

Bryan is no Punk, but he's perfectly good at talking.

He's not good at delivering his lines. It comes off cheesy as hell...and not even Cena cheesy. Not really sure of what the word I'm looking for, but he just seems so inauthentic.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Right? This would have been incredible last week. That crowd turned a pretty shitty promo (I want to face you at Mania! No! I want to face you at Mania! No! I want to face you at Mania! No! /endpromo) into something awesome. They would have blown the fucking roof off the place last week if they announced the HHH match/title shot.

Oh well, that was still a great segment.

Eh, I thought Chicago was a little too "CM Punk" centric last week. Even during Wyatt segments they were chanting it IIRC.

What I want is a good crowd that shits on stuff that should be shit on,, but gets hyped for stuff that should be hyped, and responds to stuff that should be responded to. Elimination Chamber was probably one of the weakest PPVs of the last 18 months, but the crowd made it pretty enjoyable. Chicago even copied the Bootista and "This is awesome" pre-wyatts/shield match chants (though they were subdued) last wee.

I may be biased though since I'm in Minneapolis. Just felt like Chicago was trying to shit on everything last week.

Is it bad that a part of me still wanted to see Orton vs Bootista just to see how badly the crowd would shit on it? I was hoping for some WCW/ECW trash in the ring type stuff.

Sephzilla

The Occupy Raw movement would have been legendary last week in Chicago. That Bryan/HHH segment last week really wasn't that good, this promo segment however was fantastic.

krae_man

Ka Bong!

imZWjX9jR1Orj.gif

Ithil

It's funny that this was completely unplanned, and it's just the new last minute plan they put together after the Rumble, but it still maneuvers into WM XXX having a Triple Threat for the top title ten years after WM XX did.

The Occupy Raw movement would have been legendary last week in Chicago. That Bryan/HHH segment last week really wasn't that good, this promo segment however was fantastic.

This week's segment was 100x better than last week's. They were going in circles last week the same way Punk and HHH were in 2011. Talky nonsense. This week had direction and a theme, and didn't make Daniel Bryan out to be a chump who just sits there and takes a verbal beating.

Not too late for him to take a physical beating though. I bet that's coming later tonight...........IN MEMPHA TENAKEY *cheap pop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom