• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

slit

Ok that segment was well done and makes up for the shit they tried last week where they upstaged Bryan. Stephanie is really good in her role.

Sephzilla

Occupy Raw was great.

Steph channeling Vince was great.

HHH blowing a gasket and accepting the match (and stip) was great

Raw went from shit to great.

I don't care what you guys say, I think Bryan is perfectly fine on the mic

its%20happening%20ron%20paul%20animated%20GIF.gif

Its perfect! :')

Big One

Banned
That segment was pretty great, i don't think I've ever seen a "mass protest" in wrestling before. Hope they don't plan on using this for every guy ever ala the beer truck segment.

Ithil

For some reason I decided to click this thread. What are we getting hyped about, is D.Bry making the main event???

Daniel Bryan vs HHH at WM30 is official, and if Bryan beats HHH, he will be added to the main event to make it Batista vs Orton vs Bryan in a Triple Threat.

It's like one of the monkeys in Creative™ woke up and realized "HOLY CRAP, WE NEVER PROPERLY DID THE CM PUNK VOICE OF THE VOICELESS REVOLUTION GIMMICK" and decided to give it to Daniel Bryan.

I'm not mad at this. The show was boring as hell before this segment, and I wasn't sure if the WWE realize WM is around the corner.
So I just tuned in at the very tail end of this DBry promo thing and missed nothing? lol

Anth0ny

It's too bad that Memphis is such a terrible crowd.

Should have done this in Chicago or Minneapolis or something

Right? This would have been incredible last week. That crowd turned a pretty shitty promo (I want to face you at Mania! No! I want to face you at Mania! No! I want to face you at Mania! No! /endpromo) into something awesome. They would have blown the fucking roof off the place last week if they announced the HHH match/title shot.

Oh well, that was still a great segment.

Gorillaz

this is the first time I've seen this many people in Wrassle gaf mark out

I'm going to enjoy it because it will probably be the last time for awhile.

Bryan is definitely going to win over Triple H. However, I'm betting Batista will still be the new champ when WM30 is over because WWE sure loves to troll their audience.

We pick on Gaming all the time here for how often they bring the site temporarily down, but shit. If Bryan beats HHH and wins the WWE title on the same night, WrassleGAF may just bring the site temporarily down.

Sephzilla

There's absolutely no way Bryan doesn't go over HHH. Bryan not making it to the main event would result in the crowd taking a historic shit all over the rest of Mania

Ithil

Trips and Steph were great. Bryan sucks on the mic though. I don't think I care about anything else that comes on.

People keep saying this, but I don't see it. Natalya sucks on the mic. Lesnar sucks on the mic. Kofi sucks on the mic.

Bryan is no Punk, but he's perfectly good at talking.

Occupy Raw was great.

I agree. Turned out to be a perfect segment. What a great Mania this'll be.

Thorakai

Daniel Bryan vs HHH at WM30 is official, and if Bryan beats HHH, he will be added to the main event to make it Batista vs Orton vs Bryan in a Triple Threat.

WHAT!?!?!??!? ARE YOU TELLING ME THE BOYHOOD DREAM WILL COME TRUE??

TIME TO GET ON THE NETWORK

UberTag

Best idea for the WWE to troll and incite wrath amongst their lapdog fanbase for WMXXX would be to announce a stip for D.Brine vs. Hunter where Bryan gets to challenge for the title that night if he defeats Triple H... and then book Bryan to lose against Hunter (hence rendering the stip useless and proceeding ahead with Orton vs. Big Dave as planned).

I so hope they go this route. In fact, as a betting man I would put money on this being the plan even while Meltzer and Alvarez and all of the "experts" out there proclaim that the logical booking would be to have D.Brine go over.
Am I going to get my wish? Is the above actually happening?
Oh I can't wait for the despair that will be unleashed!

Occupy Raw was great.

To quote HBK (the real one not myself): "I would concur. I would also agree."

Loved seeing old screechy Steph again but it's just not quite the same at four octaves lower. The "What were you thinking" segment should be funny

With all the cynicism I kind of hope HHH does win the match and enter himself into the main event, just to see the reactions.

It's a win win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom