• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n292wuJnKD1rnjfjfo1_500.gif
amazing

dream

I don't know why people are complaining about and laughing at the free trial tutorial. The WWE's audience is comprised of half-wits and children who need to be walked through stuff like that.

Sephzilla

I don't know why people are complaining about and laughing at the free trial tutorial. The WWE's audience is comprised of half-wits and children who need to be walked through stuff like that.

They could make the tutorial a lot shorter.

"Have you signed up for Netflix? You know how to sign up for WWE Network"

WTF @ this WWE Network app second screen thing.. It says to please come back at 8:00 PM PT for the Raw Second-Screen Experience but I'm watching Raw on DirecTV right now. DirecTV doesn't do west coast delay for cable channels.

UberTag

Can't wait for this to be called an even rivalry when Christian hasn't won a single match.
Christian's main rivalry since his comeback from TNA (the Orton feud) also didn't see him winning a single match - except for that one where he was able to egg Orton into getting himself disqualified on a stip where the title could change hands via DQ.

dream

They could make the tutorial a lot shorter.

"Have you signed up for Netflix? You know how to sign up for WWE Network"

Remember when WWE used to show "Tout" videos from their fanbase? Those remedial fuckers have never signed up for anything but welfare and GED preparation classes, and they probably had help from their stepparents to do that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
By the way, those of you who think Bryan getting put in the main event is because Punk walked out are wrong:

What it probably did was affect 2 or 3 matches and move some of the plans for Punk to DBryan. I think Kane was going to cost Punk the title at EC and that would lead to Punk/Kane or Punk/HHH at mania, whereas they were going to do something else to put Bryan in the main event... probably have him face whoever Punk didn't, which is sort of how things turned out anyways.

Kane probably lost his WM match because of it.

Sephzilla

Remember when WWE used to show "Tout" videos from their fanbase? Those remedial fuckers have never signed up for anything but welfare and GED preparation classes, and they probably had help from their stepparents to do that.

Except the signup procedure for Tout is probably pretty similar to what WWE Network uses too.

Seriously. Email address. Password. Basic info.

By the way, those of you who think Bryan getting put in the main event is because Punk walked out are wrong:

What it probably did was affect 2 or 3 matches and move some of the plans for Punk to DBryan. I think Kane was going to cost Punk the title at EC and that would lead to Punk/Kane or Punk/HHH at mania, whereas they were going to do something else to put Bryan in the main event... probably have him face whoever Punk didn't, which is sort of how things turned out anyways.

Kane vs Show

It is why Show is with Dbry.

Malvingt2

Didn't we have report that DB was going to face Shamus?

Yes Punk walking out has something to do with it and the RR effect.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I HATE predictable ending matches in wrestling, more so than anything else, and now we're going to have two at WM.

Just insert Bryan into the picture now, have HHH face Reigns, and let's get a real build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom