• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have video of the AMERICAN STRENGTH Zandig spot?

Here you go, about 4:20 in;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sK17B7zbA

ibpiesxsOkaJLR.gif

My favourite spot involving Zandig and a car, however, is from the junkyard match in CZW;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_kJvkbndw4

C-Z-FUCKIN' DOBBLEYOOOOO!!!! YEAH!!

G-Fex

If I can fool the WWE Network, I think I can fool you. They've got NO IDEA that I don't live in a pizzeria in Penn Station.

The Official Stench of America™

Hey southern america is not all of America. My tank top is soaked in non-alcohol.

Also we beat you guys in the revolutionary war. =)

America pays my wages to be a good honest American.

Laser no D:

oh man Kane beat up double J and Owen.. #Kaneruinseverything.

LOL Taker is going to sacrifice Stephanie

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought this thread was about Wrasslin? This is what I am talking about: Wrasslegaf needs a better class of Smark, and I'm gonna give it to them.

It's not our fault WrassleGAF breeds champions. Laserfrog works at Kotaku. I'm hoping he can get a package piledriver on the author.

Shake some hands, you dandy man.

Vylash

ImpactWrestling.com is hyping breaking news – a former TNA Knockouts Champion is set to make her return on tonight's live edition of Impact Wrestling.

The following is a list of former TNA Knockouts Champions who are currently not with the company:

Awesome Kong
Taylor Wilde
Angelina Love
Tara
Winter
Mickie James

I'll jump right back into Impact if we get Kong or Wilde

Bandini

Whoa, that YES! movement ad on Main Event. Well, you're too late, I already ordered a Daniel Bryan t-shirt 2 days ago. Suckers.

Vylash

I was wondering why nobody was posting about NXT or Impact, then I realized my sense of time is completely gone and both don't start for 30 minutes

Bandini

So it seems like Reigns and Cesaro don't have much to do at Wrestlemania so far, huh? What's the chances of them being the final 2 in the 30 man rumble?

DMczaf

So it seems like Reigns and Cesaro don't have much to do at Wrestlemania so far, huh? What's the chances of them being the final 2 in the 30 man rumble?

"Roman sucks at singles matches, let's keep making up Rumble matches for every PPV."

Get ready for the inaugural Kevin Nash Battle Royal at Extreme Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom