• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
iwsQ5VlMJFAnc.gif

Is this Ultramantis Black returning somewhere? Last I heard he was a champ somewhere.

Alucard

Banned
DEM DIVES BY SANADA AND UNO!

Bro Mans are a bit of a joke tag team, so the loss doesn't mean much for them, I guess. Still, they lost a little too quickly there. And Sanada not hooking the leg was a bit dickish of him to end the match.

I'd like to see what these guys can do in longer matches.

Alucard

Banned
Fun little match, Sanada & Tigre Uno looked good together. Also, I liked the subtitled Sanada & Mutoh promo.

iZgLx0km68bpD.gif

Loving the gifs, Bootaaay. Got one of Sanadas dive too?

Definitely a fun and energetic match. Just wonder about the choice of booking the Bro Mans to lose again.

Just read someone refer to the Sanada/Tigre Uno team as 'Moonlight Sanada'.

I fucking love that. It must be done...if only Tigre Uno was called Midnight Tiger, or somesuch.

Loving the gifs, Bootaaay. Got one of Sanadas dive too?

Nope, it takes a while for gifcam to save, so I have to pick and chose what to gif.

Zach

Yes, you're getting close!

Well it definitely wasn't the inaugural Survivor Series!

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-

And I am disgusted -- DISGUSTED! -- that the Jumping Bomb Angels weren't huge stars! They were great! Doing stuff the men's cruiserweight division in WCW was getting rave reviews for, like, ten years beforehand. They're the only reason that PPV wasn't a big, fat D! I said it!

Gyah!

And I am disgusted -- DISGUSTED! -- that the Jumping Bomb Angels weren't huge stars! They were great! Doing stuff the men's cruiserweight division in WCW was getting rave reviews for, like, ten years beforehand.

Jumping Bomb Angels were certainly way ahead of their time - it's between them and the Crush Gals for best women's team of the 80's, well worth checking out some of the matches the two teams had against each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XLZJzBRzgM

Alucard

Banned
Sanada on twitter after his and Tigre Uno's victory:

真田聖也 ‏@seiyasanada 7m

TODAY Tag much!! I was win☆ Thanx tigre!! pic.twitter.com/EAyTZ2MuPW

Bipxa0rCUAAhPGE.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Spud stroking Dixie's picture. LOL. I need a gif!

Spudd vs. Willow tonight.

EC3 vs. Bobby Lashley next week.

I enjoyed the heck out of that segment. EC3 makes everything work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom