• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
1 gif per page per person

EDIT: LIKE THIS
iblxAbMJuI0Dwe.gif

Why hasn't the WWE tried to mimic this character yet? Is she too awesome?

Laserfrog

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/legitshook/bret.html

gZSNJqV.gif
gZSNJqV.gif
gZSNJqV.gif

Code:
                              |
             ____    ____    _____   _____
            | __ )  |  _ \ || ____| |_   _|
            |  _ \  | |_) |-|  _|     | |
"HITMAN"    | |_) |,|  _ < || |___-,  | |    "HITMAN"
            |____// |_| \_|-|_____| \ |_|
                 T     /   |   \     T
      --  --  -- | -- | --   -- | -- | --  --  --
             _   _     \_  |   ____  Y_____
            | | | |    /`\---~|  _ \/|_   _|
 "HITMAN"   | |_| |`-./ _ \|  | |_) |  | |   "HITMAN"
            |  _  |  / ___ \--|  _ <   | |
            |_| |_| |_/   \_| |_| \_|  |_|

|

gZSNJqV.gif
gZSNJqV.gif
gZSNJqV.gif

aYm4plSs.jpg

"The Best There Is The Best There Was And The Best There Ever Will Be" - Bret Hart

Ah geez this is too good, had me crying with laughter.

strobogo

Banned
Special sneak preview of Total Divas Season 2:

TJ. TJ. TJ. TJ. You know. TJ. TJ. TJ. *Says clever thing that isn't clever at all* TJ. TJ. TJ. TJ. TJ. Hart Family. TJ. Harts. TJ. Hooker. TJ. TJ. Fandango, eh. TJ. TJ. TJ. Stripper. TJ. TJ. TJ. *Smack*.

Girl bye. Girl. Bye. Girlbye.com. .Com. Boo.

Give him that cookie. Boy, boo.

Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk Squawk

I think I remember seeing in one of the Total Divas 2 promos some romance angle between Summer Rae and Ambrose. If so that may become my favourite wrestling program.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
they usually cower once developers show up in the threads

or infinitely quote them with the best of their horrible reaction gifs

unless you're Jaffe, who got it raw dog style (deservedly)

I actually think I'm going to wait till I get a PS4 to play Ground Zeros. Things you do in Ground Zeros carry over to the main MGS V game. Ground Zeros is just the prologue. The catch is, saves only carry over on the same system...so I'm waiting till I get my PS4 to play it.

You can transfer your GZ save from PS3 to PS4. I don't have a link, but I read it on eurogamer I think.

strobogo

Banned
If WrasslGAF were to make a game, I would hope the mooks are Michael Hayes expies and you get extra points for how brutally you kill them.

I don't even get why Jaffe is a "gaming celebrity".

Twisted Metal 2 was sweet back in the day, I'll admit. With that said, God of War sucks dick, boring ass game. And Calling All Cars, just lol.

Is he popular because he swears during interviews or something? Dude never made anything worthwhile (other than TM2).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Twisted Metal 2 was sweet back in the day, I'll admit. With that said, God of War sucks dick, boring ass game. And Calling All Cars, just lol.

Is he popular because he swears during interviews or something? Dude never made anything worthwhile (other than TM2).

That's pretty much it

Sephzilla

what the graphics are bad? damn..I wasted five bucks on that digital download :(

Well they have a bit of a legitimate gripe. The previews they showed in trailers and E3 and stuff don't really resemble what the console version looks like - textures look downgraded and they brightened everything up a bit so that you dont need to carry a torch around 90% of the time.

But still, even with its ''downgrades'' it still looks better than Dark Souls or Demons Souls if you ask me.

G-Fex

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh he's that guy.

Gaming side would make just about a celebrity out of anyone.

Well they have a bit of a legitimate gripe. The previews they showed in trailers and E3 and stuff don't really resemble what the console version looks like - textures look downgraded and they brightened everything up a bit so that you dont need to carry a torch around 90% of the time.

But still, even with its ''downgrades'' it still looks better than Dark Souls or Demons Souls if you ask me.

I just saw a gif in one of the threads.

You gotta be REALLY out of touch if you think it'll look that good. Even I can tell that's not believable

Gaming side got their heads in the clouds.

How dare you speak about the sess like that

Twerp who used to be in that awful show on that awful channel with that awful woman?

I'll speak how I damn well want to

Sephzilla

I just saw a gif in one of the threads.

You gotta be REALLY out of touch if you think it'll look that good. Even I can tell that's not believable

Gaming side got their heads in the clouds.

I'm thinking the preview stuff was either a PC build or maybe even a PS4/XB1 build they haven't revealed yet. But yeah, I always thought the previews for Dark Souls 2 looked a little too good to be true for modern hardware and given FromSoftware's level of experience with high end graphics.

Demons and Dark Souls both looked good, not great, but also not terrible. They looked plenty serviceable and made up for a lack of flashy fancy graphics with good artwork design. But really, if you're coming to a Souls game for graphics you're so doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom