• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So essentially he can't call himself CM Punk until his WWE contract expires. He owns the name, but WWE owns all rights to use it while he's under contract.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I've seen a grand total of one episode of the walking dead and it was from this season. Some hillbilly and a college girl were walking around in the woods and they drank a whole bottle of moonshine without getting drunk or dying and burned down a cabin and didn't have sex

0/10

G-Fex

iez2nrWZ3DYLY.png

birds need shade

I've seen a grand total of one episode of the walking dead and it was from this season. Some hillbilly and a college girl were walking around in the woods and they drank a whole bottle of moonshine without getting drunk or dying and burned down a cabin and didn't have sex

0/10

And don't forget rebellious use of the middle finger. Also, I thought that "college" chick was 16, but I guess I'm wrong. I think that was the worst episode of the season too. I'm sorry that was your introduction into the show.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
And don't forget rebellious use of the middle finger. Also, I thought that "college" chick was 16, but I guess I'm wrong. I think that was the worst episode of the season too. I'm sorry that was your introduction into the show.

Yea, I went over to a friends house to watch Girls and they were watching as I got there. Not that the Walking Dead is probably any worse than Girls but hey...Marnie doe.

The Walking Dead hasn't had a decent episode since the first season and even then it was one of those veg out/don't think type of shows.

It's not like you caught a bad episode or anything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man not watching Total Divas live is killing me. Can't wait for tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also Walking Dead is garbage until near the end of S2, then quickly garbage again.

strobogo

Banned
Here's another: I think the game sucked too. Story wasn't engaging, game play wasn't engaging, and you had significantly less choices than they make it seem since everything comes down to one or two outcomes no matter what you do in the story.

Gorillaz

More like since the first episode. Never has a show not lived up to its pilot potential so hard.

if your talking about Walking Dead you can blame that one on AMC for not woring with the season 1 showrunner and giving more money to the show

I think the plan was to not have the 2nd season be about Rick and the group so much but instead
the soldiers that died in that tank and in the city
that we saw during episode 1

Sorry Spidey, she's not bad but she doesn't do anything for me.

Here's another: I think the game sucked too. Story wasn't engaging, game play wasn't engaging, and you had significantly less choices than they make it seem since everything comes down to one or two outcomes no matter what you do in the story.
I agree with this opinion. I could have been into it enough but I hated the gameplay.

Past

Season 4 has to be the worst season so far. I still can't believe they spent almost half a season on that stupid flu arc that went absolutely no where. Bunch of fillers.

Penguin

Watching on-delay

Why is Eva Marie.... being treated as a bigger veteran than Summer Rae?

Summer Rae has been around longer and actually been on Mania

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching on-delay

Why is Eva Marie.... being treated as a bigger veteran than Summer Rae?

Summer Rae has been around longer and actually been on Mania

In the Divasverse she's brand new, Eva Marie is a veteran

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
well Ultra SF4 is turning out to be a shitty pile of shit

NEW PAGE
3xFDJpJ.png

If he quit doesn't that mean his contract is done? How can you be on contract and not show up for 7 months? Or maybe he didn't want to give Vince some of the AMC cash? Weird.

strobogo

Banned
Going by what Austin has said, when he left, he was still under contract, but breached, which mean he didn't get any royalties from the period while he was gone on anything. No merch, no DVD sales. Nothing. But he was still under contract.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I forget where I heard this (I think it was Cheap Heat podcast) but I heard somewhere that someone's WWE contract was looked at by some outside Contract lawyer and they said they were weird as hell and offered strange outs for both sides.

This also isn't even remotely close to the first time this has happened and they've never taken action before so there might be some truth to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom