• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

Eva Marie remains the absolute worst.

tumblr_n2g01mQe6E1qevcs2o4_r1_250.gif

strobogo

Banned
I'm pretty sure Gorilla had his entire list of cliches to throw out at the start of Summerslam 1988. He went through 5 or 6 in rapid fire.

Going by what Austin has said, when he left, he was still under contract, but breached, which mean he didn't get any royalties from the period while he was gone on anything. No merch, no DVD sales. Nothing. But he was still under contract.

Guess it makes sense. No money but keeps the door open if they work things out.

I asked on Twitter, but I'll ask you supreme rich individuals too;
If I wanted to go see NJPW Wrestling Dontaku this year, how on earth would I buy tickets to it?
I don't see any sites for advance ticket sales, or even a way to get them before I enter the country. Should I just pray I get them at the door?!

strobogo

Banned
I asked on Twitter, but I'll ask you supreme rich individuals too;
If I wanted to go see NJPW Wrestling Dontaku this year, how on earth would I buy tickets to it?
I don't see any sites for advance ticket sales, or even a way to get them before I enter the country. Should I just pray I get them at the door?!

1. Buy a Bullet Club Shirt
2. Say you are a member of the Bullet Club
3. Watch from ringside

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't even play

From now on, anyone who calls me ugly has to post a picture of themselves!

My feelings can't take it any more...I'm at least a 7...right guys ;(

You're a good looking guy. Only a couple issues, but they're fixable.

Alucard

Banned
Caught up on some wrestling tonight.

Anyone else really liking Sheamus' current babyface run? Particularly since he's come back from injury. I like his offense, I like his match decisions, I like his look, and I've even warmed up to his personality. He seems to be clicking a lot better on the mic lately. Is it just me?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You mean boobs?

It's capcom! Where's my Dragon's Dogma sequel?

"Your" Dragon's Dogma sequel.

Like they care about you. You picked it up used from Gamefly for $12. You're not helping them. Leech.

Sokantish

Only AFTER they made it clear it wasn't happening! Besides I helped in my own way, Sunflower. I have convinced other people to buy it, NOT USED

gurudyne

Caught up on some wrestling tonight.

Anyone else really liking Sheamus' current babyface run? Particularly since he's come back from injury. I like his offense, I like his match decisions, I like his look, and I've even warmed up to his personality. He seems to be clicking a lot better on the mic lately. Is it just me?

He's not an insufferable five year old anymore, so yeah, dropping that one aspect of his character is helping a lot. His matches are great, but unfortunately, Christian being good in the ring and nothing else means no one can give a crap about him/the matches he's in and that carries over to Sheamus right now. Christian's a lot like Del Rio in that way. Damned shame.

If things continue as they are and Sheamus gets a shot at someone the fans can connect with, it could do a lot for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom