• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This final version of SF IV sounds pretty good to me. It's like a modern SFA3, my favorite SF game of all time. Just bonkers with everything included. Fuck balance.

strobogo

Banned
Oh god...Heel Cole....

why did this happen?

WWE-RAW-Vince-McMahon_915197.jpg

Vylash

Finally watched that Natalya vs AJ match, AJ can even carry Natalya to a good match apparently,and why does she always cry when she loses

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I go to the gym I only do cardio. Give me a good routine and I promise you I will start doing it this week. Make me stronk Sunny!

Dump the cardio. Get your diet sorted - eat 500 cal above your current maintenance calories. Hell, even more. It's going to be tough, but you have to feed your body in order for muscle growth.

Monday
Squat - 3 sets of 5
Bench Press - 3 sets of 5
Deadlifts - 1 set of 5
Pull-Ups - 3 sets of 8-15

Wednesday
Squat - 3 sets of 5
Overhead Press - 3 sets of 5
Power Cleans - 5 sets of 3
Abdominal work

Friday
Squat - 3 sets of 5
Deadlift - 1 set of 5
Bent Over Rows - 3 set of 5
Arm work, if desired

Start LOW. Do not do MORE than what is suggested in the beginning. Youtube any movements you're not sure of. Remove Power Cleans if you can't do them right - they're not easy to do.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Finally watched that Natalya vs AJ match, AJ can even carry Natalya to a good match apparently,and why does she always cry when she loses

She's just a weird woman. Christ, she doesn't know what doggystyle is. Tyson Kidd is obviously failing her as a husband.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Dump the cardio. Get your diet sorted - eat 500 cal above your current maintenance calories. Hell, even more. It's going to be tough, but you have to feed your body in order for muscle growth.

Monday
Squat - 3 sets of 5
Deadlifts - 1 set of 5
Pull-Ups - 3 sets of 8-15

Wednesday
Squat - 3 sets of 5
Overhead Press - 3 sets of 5
Power Cleans - 5 sets of 3
Abdominal work

Friday
Squat - 3 sets of 5
Deadlift - 1 set of 5
Bent Over Rows - 3 set of 5
Arm work, if desired

Start LOW. Do not do MORE than what is suggested in the beginning. Youtube any movements you're not sure of. Remove Power Cleans if you can't do them right - they're not easy to do.
3 days on and 5 days off?
Imma make you proud boss. Time to hit the weights and get a clue!

6 days on, 1 day off for me brah.

But yeah do that routine. Perfect way to get started. I wanna make WrassleGAF proud for the meetup in May.

#YEAOH

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I asked on Twitter, but I'll ask you supreme rich individuals too;
If I wanted to go see NJPW Wrestling Dontaku this year, how on earth would I buy tickets to it?
I don't see any sites for advance ticket sales, or even a way to get them before I enter the country. Should I just pray I get them at the door?!

I tried looking for Dontaku tickets, but I don't think they're on sale yet. You might have to wait a bit.

If you want it delivered to you beforehand, you can try a proxy seller, but I don't know if they deal with tickets. Plus they tend to be pretty expensive. Other than that, I don't think you can get NJPW tickets outside of Japan. Plus most Japanese ticket sites require you to have a Japanese credit card, Japanese address, or both.

You can also try a Ticket Kiosk at a Lawson's, Family Mart, 7-11 or other convenience stores.

Note: Never been to Japan so I don't know how the process works exactly, but I have friends that have bought tickets no problem at a convenience store, but I don't think the machines have an English option. But there's plenty of tutorials online that can help.

Stro's idea might be easier though.

strobogo

Banned
I've really been thinking of signing up for the 24/7 gym a mile and a half from my house. Ride the bike over there, do some lifting, whenever.

I tried looking for Dontaku tickets, but I don't think they're on sale yet. You might have to wait a bit.

If you want it delivered to you beforehand, you can try a proxy seller, but I don't know if they deal with tickets. Plus they tend to be pretty expensive. Other than that, I don't think you can get NJPW tickets outside of Japan. Plus most Japanese ticket sites require you to have a Japanese credit card, Japanese address, or both.

You can also try a Ticket Kiosk at a Lawson's, Family Mart, 7-11 or other convenience stores.

Note: Never been to Japan so I don't know how the process works exactly, but I have friends that have bought tickets no problem at a convenience store, but I don't think the machines have an English option. But there's plenty of tutorials online that can help.

Stro's idea might be easier though.

Yeah, I think tickets aren't up yet. I think I'll wait until I'm there, then roll to a convenience store and get them there. If I fuck up, I can just ask the clerk for some help. Thanks boss!

JAPAN INCOMING

Reusing 4 characters from SFxT doesn't excite you?
It wouldn't all feel like shit if they hadn't dragged out this character reveal for months. The edition select is easily the most hype thing about it all. I do love Rolento though.
Hey guys, remember when Kane and Orton had a Wrestlemania match over a hand shake and Kane won completely clean?
I'm still shook as fuck from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom