• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokantish

Nope. I had my one week trial. During that whole trial the PS4 app was useless and the browser content was still not working in a great manner.

The live stream was the only thing that works fully.

Works fine for me, I use the PS4 app too. I've been watching all the 98 and 99 PPVs!

Vylash

ephVeEp.gif

Joeki11a

Banned
Remember when Cesaro was US champion and used to cut promos on loving America, but hating Americans? He used to wave the flag around ironically to get heat. Tell Americans how to use stairs, etc.

He had to lose all of that as soon as Swagger got his repackage. Swagger couldn't do well on his own with it either, the platform is really perfect for Cesaro. From day 1 in that team he did better than Swagger. Gesturing behind Zeb, nodding and smirking to Zeb's jokes - all stuff Swagger ended up picking up from him.

Tag has been beneficial for both guys.

Wrong, you realize the original "we the people" concept was controversial, vince was going to go hard with it, even mentioning Glen Beck Alex Jones Ron Paul on Raw Live many times.

Cesaro was doing the same old crap gimmick
We seen in wresling for decades, Cesaro was a joke from day 1 and we the people saved his life.

His biggest hightlight was Cm Punk wearing his shirts...thats it

Swagger has been World Champ before
Remember that! You need to go back and reallze how we the people was to mega push Swagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom