• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Usos need to be dressed like 3 Minute warning...

Still dont get their look

They need fucking something. Anything.

Headshrinkers were ridiculous, but they entertained my ignorant ass to the moon at that age. Umaga was fucking badass. Usos got nothing. They come out and shout and then they wrestle. It's like two Sonny Siakis or something. Samoans need a wild and over the top character. Doesn't necessarily have to be 'Samoan'. I'd say Reigns is even 'over the top' with his mannerisms.

Like the idea that Cesaro, back when he was US champ, had no personality makes no sense to me when YOUVE GOT THE GOD DAMN USOS.

20140311_Kane_1.png

Meh. I was hoping Orton/Batista would stay on team authority. All 3 going after Bryan's head pushes him to the moon when he overcomes the odds. Everyone hating each other just makes it feel like Bryan will win by a fluke or something.

Joeki11a

Banned
All you ROH marks forget Cesaro has been a joke since day 1, People forget the We The People gimmick was going to be HUGE for Swagger until the arrest happened, this gimmick IS swagger not Cesaro..

Big One

Banned
Triple H isn't getting the title, there's just no way. He's wrestling Undertaker's schedule for fuck's sake, plus it puts a lot of pressure on him since he's working backstage stuff AND doing PR work all by himself. It just ain't happening.

Pavaloo

All you ROH marks forget Cesaro has been a joke since day 1, People forget the We The People gimmick was going to be HUGE for Swagger until the arrest happened, this gimmick IS swagger not Cesaro..

Remember when Cesaro was US champion and used to cut promos on loving America, but hating Americans? He used to wave the flag around ironically to get heat. Tell Americans how to use stairs, etc.

He had to lose all of that as soon as Swagger got his repackage. Swagger couldn't do well on his own with it either, the platform is really perfect for Cesaro. From day 1 in that team he did better than Swagger. Gesturing behind Zeb, nodding and smirking to Zeb's jokes - all stuff Swagger ended up picking up from him.

Tag has been beneficial for both guys.

Sanjuro

Have you not been able to use it? It's been working perfectly for me since after the first couple days

Nope. I had my one week trial. During that whole trial the PS4 app was useless and the browser content was still not working in a great manner.

The live stream was the only thing that works fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom