• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
It's necessary for Kane, though. It only makes sense, though. This corporate angle can't run that long.

It isn't at all. The only way it makes any sense is if the character Kane plays in the movie is Kane. But it isn't and everyone knows it is a movie and he's acting in it, so I see no reason why Kane would need to be a monster again when the movie comes out any more than HHH needed to be a vampire when Blade 3 came out.

Pavaloo

Because they need to push the reality show to a demographic who couldn't care less.

Except that the show actually does really well and AJ isn't the only popular diva on the roster anymore since there is now an entire show dedicated to divas division kayfabe.

I mean, I even know about Sandra their fucking wrestling seamstress. Of course they should promote the show, it's great.

Big One

Banned
I just realized something...remember when all of these guys were in upper midcard like Big Show, Henry, Ziggler, Del Rio? Now all we got is Cena, Sheamus, Wyatt, Shield guys, and Christian...and they're not competiting for ANY titles. I'm kind of missing the WHC hunt now, at least when Del Rio wasn't champion.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It isn't at all. The only way it makes any sense is if the character Kane plays in the movie is Kane. But it isn't and everyone knows it is a movie and he's acting in it, so I see no reason why Kane would need to be a monster again when the movie comes out any more than HHH needed to be a vampire when Blade 3 came out.
You're right on that point. Kane should just be the character in the movie, not Jacob Goodnight. I don't understand why the WWE spends years making these characters, then has the wrestlers play other characters in movies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I feel like they rushed Edge's induction to make the crowd happy. Barely out for a year and he gets inducted over guys like Jake Snake and Warrior.
Jake was a crackhead at the time who may not have showed up at the induction, and Warrior had major beef with the WWE and vice versa.

Except that the show actually does really well and AJ isn't the only popular diva on the roster anymore since there is now an entire show dedicated to divas division kayfabe.

I mean, I even know about Sandra their fucking wrestling seamstress. Of course they should promote the show, it's great.

The thing is that AJ's still the only popular diva on the roster; hence me thinking the majority of RAW fans don't watch total divas.

lol @ American Hustle's "10 Academy Award Nominations" on the Blu-ray case. It's quite the feat to get that many nominations and not win even one.

4gBYzH0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom