• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
You're right on that point. Kane should just be the character in the movie, not Jacob Goodnight. I don't understand why the WWE spends years making these characters, then has the wrestlers play other characters in movies.

I agree. Makes no fucking sense to have a guy like Kane, who is basically a horror movie character put into pro wrestling, do a horror movie as a totally different character. Just go full in and have the wrestlers do their gimmicks in the movies. WWE Films presents Kane in a movie where he doesn't play Kane. Fuck that. Give me a movie where Kane is Kane going hard R and chokeslamming sex crazed teens into beds of nails and setting people on fire. Buddy cop movies with Rock and Austin AS Rock and Austin. They write shitty books and comics for the characters so I don't see why they don't do the same with movies.

Pavaloo

You literally just stated a theory which isn't reflected in any crowd reactions? Naomi's the most likable character on that show and she just got booed for beating AJ.

The same crowd that didn't give two shits about The Shield? The same crowd this thread has said sucked tonight?

what fucking ever

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Fell asleep after Shield turned face, woke up to Big Slow walking out so I missed some shit. Good promo?

Great promo.

Sad reminder

Sandow was a money in the bank winner

Didnt get the title

Sandow still has a Money in the Bank briefcase, he dredged it out of the Gulf of Mexico and is waiting for the perfect moment to cash it in. Believe.

HAHAHAHA HE LOST TO A ONE ARMED MAN.

Sephzilla

I agree. Makes no fucking sense to have a guy like Kane, who is basically a horror movie character put into pro wrestling, do a horror movie as a totally different character. Just go full in and have the wrestlers do their gimmicks in the movies. WWE Films presents Kane in a movie where he doesn't play Kane. Fuck that. Give me a movie where Kane is Kane going hard R and chokeslamming sex crazed teens into beds of nails and setting people on fire. Buddy cop movies with Rock and Austin AS Rock and Austin. They write shitty books and comics for the characters so I don't see why they don't do the same with movies.

Holy fuck. I'd watch the shit out of all that.

lol at throwing all these jobbers into a huge cluster match
I like it. On one hand, I don't want to see 80% of them do anything at WM30, but on the other I'd feel bad that they bust their asses all year and don't get that WM bonus. Now I only have two matches to skip (the diva equivalent to this). Nevermind, I don't wanna miss whatever Tony Ceasar does.

2ccfbe5f_moneyvl.gif

lol that would be hilarious.. Comic book type movies where the already-exaggerated WWE characters get a special effects budget and go to 11?

Oh and Kofi is definitely going to win this match.

why is Kofi wrestling Bray in the main event, i missed the first half of the show
Why did Show switch back to the chokeslam as his finisher? It looks like he can barely get guys up for it anymore.
tbf the punch is a dumb finisher. why didn't he ever just start with it. except for that one match where he knocked out kofi after 10 seconds, and it was amazing

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Buddy cop Rock and Austin needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom