• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

G-Fex

KOFIS BACK!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ s o sヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ‎

Wyatt really over right now. I enjoy heels that don't use cheap heat. Love how he compliments the crowd and get them on his side.

Why the hell did they book him with Kofi?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_n2m14anJlE1srbyoyo1_400.gif

DiscoJon

Banned
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
Remember when Frankman would put all the lyrics to entrance themes whenever they played? Yeaaaaaah...

Pavaloo

they're way less frequent, ESPECIALLY the Funkadactyls and Nattie. I remember Cameron coming out to no reaction numerous times

Yeah absolutely, but it varies city to city naturally. But you have to be daft to think AJ is the only popular diva on the roster. I personally saw swarms of little girls pop for the Bellas over AJ and Tamina in December. Look at social media alone, the Total Divas cast getting a bigger and bigger fan base. It's the only reason you would see Eva Marie continue over JoJo, Eva got insanely popular.

Cameron was also coming out on her own to pick up the slack after Naomie was unexpectedly injured. Naomie was legit getting hotter and hotter every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom