• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god willow is talking

playin GAEMZ
Wouldn't be surprised. She's not fluid in the ring at all, she's botched in almost every match, she doesn't sell well, and she just looks incredibly green. Still, that match with Gail was pretty painless.

MVP trying to plead with Willow. LOL.
shoulda went with Ivelisse

Alucard

Banned
Beautiful People reunion incoming? I wasn't watching TNA when this faction made their initial run, but everything I've read basically called them the greatest female faction in pro wrestling history and a group that actually made women relevant on a wrestling show.

Alucard

Banned
Velvet turned into a clapping fangirl in minutes

and yo these themes are TERRIBLE

Yeah, that was pretty funny. Had me raising an eyebrow immediately. Velvet is the most gullible "character" in TNA.

THREE-WAY TAG INCOMING! Read some spoilers that said this was a very exciting match. Looking forward to it.

strobogo

Banned
Beautiful People reunion incoming? I wasn't watching TNA when this faction made their initial run, but everything I've read basically called them the greatest female faction in pro wrestling history and a group that actually made women relevant on a wrestling show.

I mean if you consider basically being LayCool, but vastly more annoying and worse at wrestling, then I guess they are the greatest female faction in history.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Having a shit time giffing Mania 23. Gifcam is doing great, but the Network browser is shit and won't let me rewind or change or...anything. Each browser does it different, too, all of them shitty.
LLShC.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Having a shit time giffing Mania 23. Gifcam is doing great, but the Network browser is shit and won't let me rewind or change or...anything. Each browser does it different, too, all of them shitty.
LLShC.gif

ain't that the truth.

I'm doing 24 this weekend. Going in completely fresh.

If gifs don't work with the network though I'm pretty sure the library has it on DVD.

Alucard

Banned
Really entertaining triple tag match there. If only Bad Influence were still around. TNA could have quite a tag division right now. Sanada and Tigre Uno are clicking well, and The Wolves are as good as ever.

Damn, missed the Triple Threat while i was eating.

TNA should come to California, I'd go see a TNA show for like ten bucks
Really entertaining triple tag match there. If only Bad Influence were still around. TNA could have quite a tag division right now. Sanada and Tigre Uno are clicking well, and The Wolves are as good as ever.
i dunno, that'd still be 4 teams, but yeah no BI is a bummer. they need to get more teams.

yo cool Kenny King hype vid

strobogo

Banned
LLShC.gif

Sometimes browsers will just lock up when doing rewinding or if you leave it paused for too long. And sometimes I can put my PC to sleep for 6 hours with something paused and it starts right up. And now I'm finding Firefox is making gifs really fast again. So I don't know what the fuck the deal is.

strobogo

Banned
Was Vengeance 2003 any good? The card looks a little iffy, but I really want to know the context behind this:

2fx64sB.gif

It's good. Kidman/Rey vs WGTT was dope, Eddie vs Benoit, Angle vs Bork vs Show was pretty fun, and Vince vs Gowen is Vince being fucking crazy and a dastardly heel. Vince went off the deep end in 2003, being an absolute monster. It was so fun.

somedevil

This whole scene is hilarious. He is explaining to an obvious empty chair why he turned because it didn't make sense while crazy music is playing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Crimson had a 470 day winning streak. Ever since he debuted, TNA did everything in their power to protect this streak and hype it up, despite a majority of the fans not giving two shits about him. So what was the pay off to this joke that lasted nearly 2 years? James Storm returned, kicked him in the face, pinned him in two minutes and Crimson was promptly shipped off to OVW.

that was whatever. not terrible, but also terribly lacking in crazy serial killers. hope Shaw is on next week
Just got back from Cap; what a mess. Go see it though, it's real good.
so going to see it was a mess, or the movie was a mess and you're being sarcastic for some reason?

strobogo

Banned
I'm going to break my new rule of only posting the links for PPV reviews and will be posting my full review of GAB 1991 in this very thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom