• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserfrog

Probably because Roddy Piper is a boob. Should have been Jesse and Gorilla or Jesse and Randy Savage.

I would have loved it if it had been Jesse and Gorilla, Gorilla was the best. Not like stupid Piper.

I've been reading Jesse's autobiography, its a bit light on wrestling stories but it was all worth it to find out the existence of Tag Team, apparently they were ready to make more episodes but it was cancelled last minute.

somedevil

I haven't seen TNA in a long while, but weren't they building EC3 to a babyface turn? A double turn with Willow and EC3 could work

Nope EC3 is still going to be a heel because he still has to have his match with Angle. Willow character is he is just an asshole who attacks heels to confuse the fans by how violent he does it.

Alucard

Banned
Nope EC3 is still going to be a heel because he still has to have his match with Angle. Willow character is he is just an asshole who attacks heels to confuse the fans by how violent he does it.

I'd say it's working so far. I'll be curious to read about Hardy's idea behind this vharacter once it's all said and done.

When Hardy "left," he basically said he didn't feel it anymore, or that he would return when "light shines down on this kingdom." Willow could just be a source of unrepentant justice who does what others won't, but what needs to be done.

...And I love EC3 any time he talks. "Honestly. Sincerely. You're an ass."

MechaGodzilla

Neo Member
First time I've watched NXT and I'm a little lost. Why is sheamus wrestling on this. I thought it was just indies or do they do crossovers also.

... Okay wtf did I just watch.

1979116_10152312574781328_197221208_o.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Wait, did I miss the stipulation there? Is Tapa done in TNA because of this loss to Gail?

Gail: "If she loses, I am done with her...which means she's done with Impact wrestling."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Edgeward

I hope this entrance music change for Adam Rose is just a result of this being his first appearance and the one last week was a later taping because the timing is all sorts of wrong for his entrance.

Alucard

Banned
So it seems like the rumors of Lei d tapa getting fired are true.

Wouldn't be surprised. She's not fluid in the ring at all, she's botched in almost every match, she doesn't sell well, and she just looks incredibly green. Still, that match with Gail was pretty painless.

MVP trying to plead with Willow. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom