• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it with fucking people and Frozen? It seems like the dark souls of OT

buncha nerds

Frozen is awesome? My daughter has watched it at least once a day since iTunes did the early digital release.

You hate Nick's TMNT too, don't you? You're just a fountain of bad opinions. :/

strobogo

Banned
...they weren't booed were they?

No. The play by play guy just said it to put over how big of a night it was. It's been a long time since I've heard Orientals used and it not be an old person not knowing it wasn't cool to say anymore or some young person using it ironically. Although I don't really know why it got phased out as racist. Maybe inaccurate, but not exactly racist. I mean, the US has taken to calling all black people African-Americans even if they aren't African or American.

G-Fex

Frozen is awesome? My daughter has watched it at least once a day since iTunes did the early digital release.

You hate Nick's TMNT too, don't you? You're just a fountain of bad opinions. :/
I'm sure people like it but when it's thrown everywhere like FB and tumblr and thrown in the face like da demon's souls. It gets tiring.

No wonder people are a bit annoyed by Bryan and his catchphrase, it's like WHAT? All over again

Nick's TMNT Jumped the shark. Too bad too cause I really liked it.

I'm glad G-Fex is around to make me look better
You're a terrible person dragon.
This fucking segment.

I know right? Sappy and perfect.

strobogo

Banned
Some other weird things from the old school shows: Nikolai Volkoff was billed as being from Mongolia. I thought that was really weird, so I looked it up. As it turns out, during Nikolai's first WWWF run, he was Bepo Mongol, a Mongolian monster heel type. He then changed his name to Nikolai Volkoff, but they still billed him from Mongolia. When I see Nikolai, I definitely think Mongolian warrior.

strobogo

Banned
I'm going to have to watch every Tenta as Shark match and hope for a leap frog so we can have a wrasslin exclusive jump the shark gif.

It's super weird seeing the British Bulldogs from a time where Dynamite was more swoll than Davey Boy.

jmdajr

The head of talent relations for my football team is making some odd choices. How can we get anywhere with all these jobbers?

They're making a Jem live action movie, they're gonna run out of old cartoon franchises at this rate. Live action Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling has to be next!

strobogo

Banned
Some of the Fall Brawls are missing too Sok, it's terrible. I'm going to write a strongly worded email to Vince.

A number of WCW PPVs are missing under the PPVs section, but all are there under the WCW PPVs in the Vault section. Same thing with ECW PPVs. No idea why. Some of the PPVs don't even show up when you search, but are there under Vault.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/who-will-challenge-iwgp-world-champion-nyc

scoh8steenelgin.jpg

maaaaaaaaaaan! I hope that Steen wins! Steen vs Okada!

Laserfrog

A number of WCW PPVs are missing under the PPVs section, but all are there under the WCW PPVs in the Vault section. Same thing with ECW PPVs. No idea why. Some of the PPVs don't even show up when you search, but are there under Vault.

I can't see Fall brawl 93 or 94 in the vault either. :( Maybe they are ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom