• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the booking of the SHIELD and Wyatt's so fucking good on this shit show? They tell better stories in their matches than any of the main event have for a decade. Roman running in to help Ambrose despite their current rocky relationship was so fucking cool.

I really thought they would overcome this time too.

Pavaloo

shield worked fucking hard for 2 years without bitching and consistently put on better and better matches

they all deserve to main event i'm sure they're seen in a very good light inside the company

BadAss2961

How is the booking of the SHIELD and Wyatt's so fucking good on this shit show? They tell better stories in their matches than any of the main event have for a decade. Roman running in to help Ambrose despite their current rocky period was so fucking cool.
I think it's a case of the the Shield and the Wyatt's just having really good chemistry. These guys are all legit and work very well together.

The rest of the company is still shit.

Please get Emma as far away from Santino as possible. She can take Summer Rae away from Fandango too.

EDIT: This comment is based on the promo I just watched on the app.

I like Rollins but it should have been Ambrose who broke it up.

The made it obvious that Rollins did what he did because he wants to get Roman and Dean on the same page. Ambrose could snap in the future and become the overt bad guy but as it stands it's great that they're not depending on face/heel behavior in favor of giving all of the guys distinct personalities so that the conflicts between them are logical.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think it's a case of the the Shield and the Wyatt's just having really good chemistry. These guys are all legit and work very well together.

The rest of the company is still shit.

Pretty sure it's also because Triple H is high on all of them. They're kind of his 'homegrown' stars. And Triple H's ego won't let them be abused.

I mean, remember when he didn't put Ambrose on TV because the Creative angle wasn't good enough for Ambrose?

Honestly, with the shit Batista is talking about Bryan I think I'd be pretty hyped with just the both of them in the main event at WM.

Leave Orton out. He serves no purpose. He's heel but rallies against other heels. He makes no fucking sense.

Authority doesn't care if Orton or Batista wins just as long as Bryan doesn't. All that's needed, then Bryan wins and they got to a program with Batista where Bryan keep getting one over the Authority. Have this year's MITB winner (saying Sheamus) beat Bryan at the July PPV and align himself with the Authority, THEN Bryan decides to go after Triple H for Summerslam where Bryan goes over...

Can Rollins or Reigns talk? Please don't tell me they're good performers but poor talkers.

Rollins has sucked on the mic throughout his entire career but he cut a pretty good promo on Smackdown. Reign's is still green but he hasn't been given much time to develop on the mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom