• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
This match was actually pretty awesome on NXT even though it wasn't anything special on a technical level. Was just a fun match.

tm24

Can Rollins or Reigns talk? Please don't tell me they're good performers but poor talkers.

They've improved huge, but Rollins has gotten tremendously better and it probably the 2nd best talker ahead of Reigns. Reigns is basically Black Bolt right now

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Think Erick Rowan deserves more credit. He's not the most athletic or technical one, but he's the muscle, and he's easily the most intimidating dude in that match.

PInk Tape

Banned
The made it obvious that Rollins did what he did because he wants to get Roman and Dean on the same page. Ambrose could snap in the future and become the overt bad guy but as it stands it's great that they're not depending on face/heel behavior in favor of giving all of the guys distinct personalities so that the conflicts between them are logical.

Yeah, they did what was best for these guys now that I think about it. I do hope this is a starting point for them to become huge stars in this company because they have the potential to. Plus it does make sense.

ElRenoRaven

i've been disappointed in the lack of CM Punk chants. i assumed they would be 90% of the show

meanwhile, "this is awesome" chants happened before Shield vs Wyatts even started

Yea. I'm convinced the crowd was drugged before the show started. I'd get someone to check the drinks stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom