• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
any of you guys have a 2013 macbook air? I'm "repairing" (read: deleting and reinstalling os) one, the battery estimator seems wayyyy off, it says 5hrs at 96%, but it should have 10+ hours of battery life, no? is this battery shot? after i reinstalled the os, it says its only had two full battery cycles.

Pavaloo

the bad part about emma's debut thus far is that the face announcers are already won over by her, but they all should be reacting like JBL to her being a klutz. then she wins them over during matches/the dance becomes catchy, etc. seriously dunno why they wouldn't do it this way

Something about clean shaven Fandango just doesn't look right to me, his powers are greatly diminished without it.

..and by it I mean the beard.

You're never going to have anyone take Emma seriously as long as she's in the comedy wrestler zone. Putting her with Santino was probably the worst way to debut her. She may never escape this.

any of you guys have a 2013 macbook air? I'm "repairing" (read: deleting and reinstalling os) one, the battery estimator seems wayyyy off, it says 5hrs at 96%, but it should have 10+ hours of battery life, no? is this battery shot? after i reinstalled the os, it says its only had two full battery cycles.
You reset the PRAM and SMC I take it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You're never going to have anyone take Emma seriously as long as she's in the comedy wrestler zone. Putting her with Santino was probably the worst way to debut her. She may never escape this.

It's WWE womens division. A comedy gimmick is easier to take serious than being The Bellas

NYR

Ziggler vs Punk vs Bryan for WM 31 main event.

IWC would ejaculate so much semen a national shortage would be announced by Obama.

NastyBook

Her NXT match was the complete opposite of what just happened. Doesn't even make any sense. I'd hate to say "keep her on NXT," but that honestly seems like the best thing for her.

They should have just shown Emma vs. Paige on the Titantron instead of this joke.

They had this exact same match on NXT and the comedy spots were great there, it was an awesome mixed tag match. However it sucks here given how they've built Emma on the main show and the fact that the crowd is fucking awful.

Lebron going supernova tonight. Also, Summer Rae is so much better than they make her look. If any Total Diva should get the title, it should be her.

Ithil

1393560873343e1b1o.gif

Meanwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom