• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheamus is so vanilla. He's like some Ginger kid's CAW, which is a shame as he was awesome the few times I saw him in Irish Whiplash Wrestling.

Sanjuro

But she was a heel when she debuted on NXT. No one said "but no one will take her seriously". She was supposed to be a goofy heel.
That her dance caught on was unexpected, and they turned her face as a result.

They start her out here doing all her face stuff from NXT, with no context, with whitebread Cole going "LOOK AT HOW FUN IT IS TO DO THIS DANCE!".

That's the point.

Someone doing something on NXT is the equivalent of making six people excited.

Basically, NXT is meaningless.

Anyone who's gonna be sold on Titanfall from a commercial during Raw isn't going to care about framerate.
It doesn't look as impressive when it's not as smooth.

Call of Duty ads show the game at 60. Hell, GTAV ads showed the game running at 60 when it doesn't even do that on consoles.

Sephzilla

So, lets just say that Shane O Mac would come back at some point and want to get back into the family business.

Would Vince try to put the future in his hands or keep it with HHH?

ElRenoRaven

So, lets just say that Shane O Mac would come back at some point and want to get back into the family business?

Would Vince try to put the future in his hands or keep it with HHH?

I doubt it. Vince just seems to have never had much faith in Shane to run things sadly. I think Steph and HHH are the future of the WWE in Vince's eyes sadly.

Nameless

Shame.us should be the most pissed at Punk. He went from facing the most popular guy in the company at WM, to having a mini feud with Christian and doing god knows what at Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom