• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That did much more for the build than anything else. Especially with Bryan being able to turn a crowd that have been chanting for CM Punk all night.

God does Bryan suck on the mic. He was totally outclassed by Triple H and STEPHANIE!

He worked the crowd perfectly and him saying Steph should get in the ring with him instead of Hunter was as good as anything the other two said.

Ugh, I hate when face promos go toward "WWE Face Promo" template.

I CANNOT believe that ended with Kane.

KANE.

IN 2014.

JESUS CHRIST.

The crowd would've EXPLODED if Bryan hit HHH while he was spewing his nonsense.

THEY BROUGHT OUT KANE.

jfbqjio;fb234yirtfbu023ui9fgb2u94gb

Ithil

People keep going on about "how bad" Bryan is at talking, yet there's nothing wrong with him. He's intense and passionate when he's serious, and it works fine in promos like that.

Pizoxuat

I liked Bryan's role in that promo. Steph and Trips threw everything they could to try to distract him from his goal, and he shrugged it off and stayed focused on getting his match. A bit heavy on the crowd pandering, but good past that.

Joeki11a

Banned
Wait let me call it if Cm Punk comes out

is actually to join the Authority and beat

DB ass, Batista wins and Raw ends with

Chicago marks in shock.

DominoKid

DB's reply to Stephanie should've been along the lines of if it weren't for the people she'd be working the pole at a off "gentleman's establishment" near her trailer park in North Carolina.

Steph's a mother and a family woman now. not a 2 dollar slut.

cant drop hot fire like that on her these days.

Sanjuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom