• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

They're not going to have a heel vs heel WM main event, so if they're turning Batista heel they've got something planned for it. I hope it's not an attempt at an Orton face turn or something, that would be retarded, make no sense, and also not work.

They're not going to have a heel vs heel WM main event, so if they're turning Batista heel they've got something planned for it. I hope it's not an attempt at an Orton face turn or something, that would be retarded, make no sense, and also not work.

So......

Orton face turn incoming?

NYR

Daniel Bryan isn't going to be on Main Event. He is on the free pre event show on Facebook, that how deep he is buried.

This just makes it even more likely with WWE logic.

Vestal

sadly we are going to get trolled to end the show with HHH and Boreton

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So was it ever determined if the injury was real or not?

UberTag

I think Cena's hurt, guys!! Guys? ...Guys?
Cena beats Bray at Mania despite being injured = does nothing for Bray
Cena losing to Bray at Mania due to not being 100% - and probably not clean, either = does nothing for Bray

Feuding with Cena does nothing for anyone ever.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid Cena laugh and smirk. He is the fucking worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom