• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm24

It's actually Darren Aronofsky, and "Hollywood" has been fighting against his weirdness for a few months now until they finally just gave up and gave him the final cut.

So yes, Noah's a superhero, and crazy stuff gonna go down, and it's gonna be great.....or terrible, who knows.

It's gonna be like the biblical The Fountain and it will be crazy

ElRenoRaven

It's pretty good TBH. This is coming from someone who isn't good at FPS games, didn't own a 360, wont buy a X1.

I played the beta and enjoyed it over other FPS out there right now. I bought it for PC.

I do think there is manufactured hype through marketing techniques tho.

Yup. the beta was awesome as hell. I went from mildly interested to must have this game thanks to it.

NYR

You shut the hell up.

Paul Bearer can go in whenever the fuck he wants.

GOAT out of the nominees.
The heck is wrong with you, he should have been alive to receive the honor, this is pandering. He deserves it and should have happened years ago.

Sanjuro

The bleep is wrong with you, he should have been alive to receive the honor, this is pandering. He deserves it and should have happened years ago.

What is wrong with you? He was still active prior to death.

...add Macho Man? GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom