• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

Honestly, I hope the crowd comes around to Reigns soon. He was shoved into the Wrestlemania main event picture before his time, but that's over now. He has improved on the mic and his in ring is decent enough. I am good with him now.
I got no complaints about his mania performance.

Toki767

Honestly, I hope the crowd comes around to Reigns soon. He was shoved into the Wrestlemania main event picture before his time, but that's over now. He has improved on the mic and his in ring is decent enough. I am good with him now.

They're not booing him as much anymore. They just don't care enough to do anything now that Mania is over.

I've got it, the super awesome Raw finale that surely exists is the glorious reuniting of the Nexus, that's why THE BIG GUY volunteered to go out there, he's got to get the ball rolling for Master Barrett.

I completely agree. The damage may be done by now but we won't know until we get a normal crowd.

They probably know that couldn't top the Brock angle and so are just coasting. I'm glad they did the Brock angle early though to sell the commentators being dead and Michael Cole getting his cervix broken.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
1 good chant doesn't cancel out 20 awful ones, no matter how much you wish it to so your favorite area avoids criticism for having despicable fans

You do know the Raw after Mania is majority out of town fans, right? Your high horse gimmick is getting stale in this thread.

Fox318

What character? All he had was the shield.

he was this big cool badass who was slowly coming into his own before Night of Champions. He wasn't there yet and then he got injured.

They should have had him come out and win the rumble as a surprise.

Meanwhile in the rafters

BROCK_ATK.120.jpg

Fox318

They really destroyed everything about Rowan's character. No appearance on the Raw after Mania?

he was doing some odd heel shit with Renee then Big Shit/Show injured the irish fella.

Rowan took his spot in survivor series and since then he has been booked as a vintner.

Top Bottom