• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Moa

CWv2p7Y.png

Lum1n3s

the divas match was pretty good

the divas match is going to be 100x better than this

the somber commentary is really taking the whole show down really
Especially thanks to the cheering crowd which is the first time they've cheered the divas in like a bajillion years.

dakun

man i agree with the audience.. but i can't help but feel bad for the guys.. i mean is it really Big Shows fault that he's booked like that??

dream

Poor RKO having to lay there, selling nothing, while the match is on timeout so the camera can show those jackass fans jerking themselves off.

Alucard

Banned
Boring main event is boring. Just caught up. The show fell off a cliff at the start of the third hour. First hour was mega hot, though.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The "we are awesome" chant is the most offensive of the night.

Eidan

man i agree with the audience.. but i can't help but feel bad for the guys.. i mean is it really Big Shows fault that he's booked like that??
Yeah, I'm kinda over the whole "look at this wild and crazy crowd hijack the show" thing. It's the nature of the beast when it comes to pro wrestling, but not much about it is entertaining to me.

Top Bottom