• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Brock has looked like such a bitch in this build. Put through the table, tricked and thrown over a casket, all without landing a single hit on Taker.

Kaladin

gXOel2g.jpg

Frolow

Banned
So he has to get beaten down here, right? Because if not, I'm expecting the WM match to be ten seconds long with Brock being completely squashed.

The only way Taker's gonna lose is when he wants to retire and push someone over. Brock is way too old for that.

krae_man

If I can't get any of this shit to work in the next 30 minutes, I'm giving up and playing FFX.

Edit: I loaded up a few random twitch channels and they all worked fine. What the fuck?

somedevil

Smackdown Spoilers:

Hulk Hogan came out to a nice pop and pandered a bit. He spoke about WreslteMania moments and tried to hype the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal...

1. Dolph Ziggler beat Titus O'Neil.

2. The Real Americans (w/Zeb Colter) defeated Los Matadores. The Real Americans worked together and there was no bickering between them early on. They did some awesome tag combos, but they couldn't get the pin. They startef falling apart and Los Matadores got in some offense. Cesaro hit The Neutralizer for the win. The Real Americans appeared to be bickering as they left, and Kevin wrote that Colter actually slapped Cesaro. This concluded the Smackdown taping...

Cesaro getting his moment on the preshow :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom