• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Rey started as something else and then when he was good enough, his uncle gave him the name and mask. Rey got over in the US and then Vince dropped the Jr. because he's Vince and didn't want any juniors in his company. Hence why Chavo dropped it as well. I believe Rey Sr.'s actual son wrestles in Mexican as El Hijo De Rey Misterio.

Sblargh

Banned
This mask tradition thing is so cool. One day I'll do my research on this stuff.
It's such a neat way to keep a notion of continuity and respect.

Rapstah

Rey started as something else and then when he was good enough, his uncle gave him the name and mask. Rey got over in the US and then Vince dropped the Jr. because he's Vince and didn't want any juniors in his company. Hence why Chavo dropped it as well. I believe Rey Sr.'s actual son wrestles in Mexican as El Hijo De Rey Misterio.

El Hijo de Rey Misterio has also wrestled as Rey Misterio, Jr.

Vylash

Apparently Batista vs Orton is confirmed for Raw tonight for some reason, Lesnar will probably kill Taker, and Hogan's appearing probably to shill something...yaaaaaaaaay.........

Rapstah

Apparently Batista vs Orton is confirmed for Raw tonight for some reason, Lesnar will probably kill Taker, and Hogan's appearing probably to shill something...yaaaaaaaaay.........

Well, brother, I was so struck by Bryan Daniels' quest to beat Triple H for that WWF Championship at WrestleMania 30, brother, that after he was beat down by Kane last week I wrote a song for him. It's called Hulkster in Heaven, dude, and I'm going to perform it live right here tonight in front of all my Hulkamaniacs.

Sokantish

Them showing this right before RAW is a hint that CM Punk is gonna come to save Daniel Bryan but then he tricks us all and he turns on him!

Rapstah

In the Stone Cold documentary, when they get to the part where they're basically at the Invasion angle, and they play the scene where Stone Cold sings "that's what friends are for", that's totally a seagull pop. The original seagull pop?

Kaladin

WCW commentary, putting over the seriousness of the story, calling the match and making you feel like this thing might be real at the same time.....they should sit Michael Cole down and force him to watch this match.

Who is the third man dammit!!!

strobogo

Banned
In the Stone Cold documentary, when they get to the part where they're basically at the Invasion angle, and they play the scene where Stone Cold sings "that's what friends are for", that's totally a seagull pop. The original seagull pop?

No way. They were doing that in the 80s and 90s. Especially early-mid 90s Superstars stuff.

Yo I LOVE this Bash at the Beach main
Commentary is making all of this

OH SHIT HULKAMANI
Heenan's immediate "Who's side is he on?!" is hilarious because Heenan NEVER trusted him. Dusty waves it off, but Heenan being right is fucking gold

strobogo

Banned
Wasn't Mark Madden on TNA at one point? Or am i confusing his stint in 00 WCW with TNA? It's easy to get them confused.

Scott Hudson did some stuff in TNA for a while. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Man, Eva's brothers creep me out. They are obsessed with her.

I thought that this was actually a thing for a minute, then I noticed PCW posted it on the dot of April 1st;

cV0rN46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom