• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnd with that opening segment I'm done watching Raw live tonight. I'll catch it later when I can skip through the boring, lame and stupid shit.

BHZ Mayor

This is the same guy the kicked out of like 5 Pedigrees and 2 Sweet Chin Musics in one match, and they're really gonna hype up ONE F5?

So Brock Lesnar is attacked, unprovoked mind you and stabbed in the hand,put through a table and he retaliates with ONE F5.

And Lesnar is the heel?!?? Sounds like Taker is a dick to me.

WWE writing is so bad.

Undertaker inviting Brock into the water? We all know what happens when Brock goes in the water

BrockLesnar3.gif

Kaladin

Annnd with that opening segment I'm done watching Raw live tonight. I'll catch it later when I can skip through the boring, lame and stupid shit.

This is the same commentary team that likes to make you think that Cena can't AA Mark Henry or Big Show every time but he does.

How do you guys think Taker/Brock's actually going to go down? I'm entirely over the plodding, 30+ minute Taker WM matches, so I would be perfectly happy if they just went at each other, guns blazing, for a good 10-15 minutes of sustained ass whooping, but I don't know if Taker has it in him.

Pavaloo

Rollins!

When Rollins goes into singles they should give him Taker's old Limp Bizkit theme song

keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

How do you guys think Taker/Brock's actually going to go down? I'm entirely over the plodding, 30+ minute Taker WM matches, so I would be perfectly happy if they just went at each other, guns blazing, for a good 10-15 minutes of sustained ass whooping, but I don't know if Taker has it in him.
15 minute Cena like beatdown, some Undertaker finishes out of nowhere for the win.
I'm so tired of Cole saying "a win here could put ____ into the ____ title hunt!". It never does, win or loss.
'what does consistency mean'

Heel

Rest holds disguised as Brazilian Joo Jeesh.

Showaddy

Punk/Taker wasn't to long and was enjoyable, I doubt it'll go more than 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom