• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

If Cole keeps spewing his verbal diarrhoea during the Wyatts Mania entrance I'll throw a fit.

Edit: New Paige...
tumblr_n38jka7L8S1ri0sroo2_1280.jpg

somedevil

Are they seriously going the 2 Raws before Wrestlemania with no Daniel Bryan? What the fuck? This is the worst Mania build I've ever seen, but this is what happens when WWE has no incentive to try to get buys when they are giving it free with the wwe network.

Really, this build is a hell of a lot better than last years. Also, wait till the end of the show to see if Bryan comes out before you cry about it.

strobogo

Banned
Dude to add to the shitty wrestler pile:

The Harris Brothers, for not only being terrible wrestlers, but having SS tattoos.

Enfinit

Why the hell would I do that? Defeats the purpose.

What's the point of asking other people to do something for you when you can easily do it yourself? I believe it's called laziness.

Even easier, just go skim through WWE's twitter. I missed the first hour of RAW, but I read the last five pages and skimmed WWE's twitter instead of begging for a summary. It literally took a commercial break to do it.

Sanjuro

What's the point of asking other people to do something for you when you can easily do it yourself? I believe it's called laziness.

Even easier, just go skim through WWE's twitter.

...you must be new around here or the internet. It's incredibly hard to decipher twitter or this thread to get the entire impact when I could get a funny recap from a GAFer.

Is Cena wearing a Japanese schoolboy uniform?

It's kinda crazy about how weird he looks in something other than the crap he usually wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom