• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

My god Naomi

A2NjUjv.gif

this is fuckin dumb. the worst qualities of lumberjack matches.

I was gonna ask if this was non-title, but I figured they'd have AJ lose regardless so

Hex

Banned
AJ taking that Punk pennance, hopefully she retains though and is rewarded for sticking around and being great.

Ithil

I dunno, unless she retains at Mania and loses it to Paige the next night, I don't see her winning

Then her story is "lose nonstop for months and be made into the weakest champion ever, then lose in a 14 person one fall match". Which is just about retarded enough to be plausible.

strobogo

Banned
I'm still kind of bummed they haven't done anything with the Warrior prior to Wrestlemania.

Me too, but it's probably for the best. I can only imagine the crazy shit he's going to say on a live mic at the HOF. I think he could have had a squash of 3MB or something. He's still in great shape even if he can't run. All he needs is for two of them to run into him and press slam Heath. Then shake the ropes.

I am HHH.

HHH would spell it infinite. You're a liar.

Sanjuro

At least the strip club has a great breakfast buffet and less botches

More C-section scars and bullet hole wounds

I went to a strip club in Texas which had a breakfast buffet starting at 4AM.

They went to a local gas station and threw twinkees and honey buns on a table. My friend tipped the stripper with the twinkee by sliding it to her with a five dollar bill under it.

She deep throated the whole thing...

also she was pregnant.

I dunno, unless she retains at Mania and loses it to Paige the next night, I don't see her winning

Could play out like this:

1. Short Clusterfuck
2. Ring is cleared, down to AJ and Tamina.
3. AJ orders Tamina to lay down for the pin, but she doesn't. Fake finish with Tamina screwing her over.
4. AJ wins anyway somehow and they go on to face each other in some decent matches.

How it will play out:

1. Short Clusterfuck
2. One of the Bellas pins, I don't know... Aksana with a roll up.

Sanjuro

Me too, but it's probably for the best. I can only imagine the crazy shit he's going to say on a live mic at the HOF. I think he could have had a squash of 3MB or something. He's still in great shape even if he can't run. All he needs is for two of them to run into him and press slam Heath. Then shake the ropes.

He has been "less" crazy recently, I think a level where the WWE would feel comfortable with him doing promotional work...especially with Linda not being involved with anything.

I would love a WM Ryback squash match or even just a simple promo or him coming out to interject to a story arc.

OR...

He could just repeat his traditional taunts and shake the ropes the entire time during the Divas match at WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom