• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though none of these guys would've produced a banger of a match. It's against Kane, dammit. At best you're gonna get something that's "not terrible"

Nameless

This match is going to suck isn't it?

Only shenanigans will save it

He is over because no one has seen him much in a singles match.

The Shield is over. Not Roman Reigns.

1396069135238.gif

Ithil

Roman Reigns might be over.

Because they've very carefully protected him for the last 18 months. He has no singles matches, he gets the pin in all the matches and the last word in all the arguments, he gets stuff like the Rumble record thrown at him, and the announcers talk him up nonstop.

He's got talent, but he's nowhere near ready for the rocket they're about to strap to him.

She always looks like that. Like she constantly wants to fuck the interviewee.

You are aware that she's a face interviewer and it's her job to respond positively to what good guys say and do? Also that when a girl smiles at you it doesn't mean she wants to fuck you? I'm tired of people calling Renee out on this when the whole commentary team verbally fellate Cena whenever he's on screen and nobody simply responds with "Jerry wants the D".

Big One

Banned
What can Roman Reigns even do to get over? All I'm picturing him is becoming a gimmick-less waste of talent like Randy Orton.

Roman Reigns is basically the one KOF character you choose that has a really good super combo and nothing else. You really have to rely on Terry and Kyo to win the actual match.

Showaddy

You are aware that she's a face interviewer and it's her job to respond positively to what good guys say and do? Also that when a girl smiles at you it doesn't mean she wants to fuck you? I'm tired of people calling Renee out on this when the whole commentary team verbally fellate Cena whenever he's on screen and nobody simply responds with "Jerry wants the D".

The King's a Pervert ship has sailed. Shits boring now.

I think Ambrose and Rollins could have had a good match with Kane

It's not like he's Big Show or Khali
We've seen Ambrose/Kane a few times, they were nothing special. they've all improved since a year ago though, so maybe they could pull out good ones with Kane

Maybe if this is an all out brawl it could be alright but idk

strobogo

Banned

Jerry wants the (7th grader who got a) D (on her biology paper).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom