• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alex Riley should have been an analyst from day one. Also that toupee.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stephanie's freckles :3

Also Batista's WWE cover looks so bad

#stephaniemcmahonshoulderacne

Stephanie's freckles :3

image.php

strobogo

Banned
I'm going to watch Summerslam 1992 instead of Raw. I mean, is tonight's Raw brought to you by ICOPRO? Because Summerslam 1992 is.

That WWF locker room set always seemed so weird to me because those lockers are so thin. You couldn't fit a bag in those.

KissVibes

Banned
Why does Sandow dress like an asshole?

LIVE YOUR GIMMICK, YOU FUCKNERD!

Edit: Fandango on Total Divas is basically supposed to be Johnny Curtis IRL, isn't he? That's great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These British women with Warrior facepaint are crackin me up.

Sokantish

http://i.imgur.com/dC1f3Kh.png[/MG]

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of tumblr users cried out in ecstasy and set to furiously writing fanfiction.[/QUOTE]

They're putting in more hints that CM Punk is gonna come back as part of the Authority! See his picture is right behind Steph. They're so sneaky.

strobogo

Banned
Isn't that why people watch reality TV? To watch girls behave like megacunts and be catty to one another?

I watch them to see reality. Raw is a reality show. Wrestling is real. People are fake. Power tools are forever. Yeah, I fucked Greg Valentine. He was pretty good.

Kaladin

Hulk Hogan put WWF on the map, John Cena put WWE on the map....kids these days don't know nothin about taking vitamins and saying their prayers, brother.

I regret not purchasing tickets to go to RAW at the Barclay's, since Brooklyn isn't too far from where I live. To anyone on WrassleGAF attending, have fun!

strobogo

Banned
I don't like girl hate or slut-shaming. I would hope these women aren't actually like that to one-another.

I 100% believe Nattie would be a slut shamer in real life. She might be the least sensual human I've ever seen.

LOL at Vince saying "This might be the highlight of the night" as Sherri is taking off HBK's chaps while on her knees in chaps of her own.

krae_man

I forgot Raw was even on tonight. I'll put it on as background noise as I go through the rest of Mt. Gagazet.

I'm doing that later. I just got the second Aeon and got my ass kicked at Blitzball. Hopefully a nice area to grind shows up soon. I have some podcasts to catch up on.

UberTag

Can't wait to dive into FFX on my Vita. Will probably be finishing up The Stick of Truth for the next week on my PS3 before I can dive into it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom