• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little-known Sunnyfact - in high school I had two nicknames, one was Ogre thanks to Revenge of the Nerds, the other was that I was called the Monolith because I dressed all in black all the time (goth life yo) and was 6'5" at 15 and just got a little taller.

If it means anything I'd have called you "Undertaker, Sir" if we had gone to school together, but I was the kid that blended into all social groups. Not popular, but not disliked. Just there.

Vylash

So who's going to put over Ah-nuld tonight on Raw?

zack-ryder.png

Zach

any excuse to listen to that is a good one. it's goooooooooooooood

I agree. But it's out in the car. Urge to listen falling...

I was very disappointed Laura didn't mean a new direction for that band sound-wise. There will never be another Eternal Cowboy quality album

I think they did some cool stuff on the new album. It's definitely an improvement over White Crosses (too many "whoas", not enough "Bamboo Bones"). There's no going back to Against Me! as the Eternal Cowboy and you're just gonna have to live with that!

Great album and you just reminded me that Against Me! is playing here this weekend, need to pick up some tickets.

I live to give... Have fun!

krae_man

- There is currently an offer on Ticketmaster for a four-pack of $250 WrestleMania XXX seats for $700, as well as a pair of $250 seats for $350. For more information, visit Ticketmaster.com.

People don't want to pay a crap load of money for tickets in the back corners of the floor? I never would have guessed!

Bowser

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 6m
Not medically cleared to be on #Raw tonight. Won't stop me at WrestleMania and The Authority definitely can't stop the #YesMovement

Brooklyn is gonna riot...

Vylash

Not medically cleared to be on #Raw tonight. Won't stop me at WrestleMania and The Authority definitely can't stop the #YesMovement

No way he won't be there "I may not be cleared to wrestle, but I don't need to be cleared to fight"

somedevil

He is going to be there but not wrestle. Hey I wanted him just to do a via satellite promo because after the attack last week he shouldn't even be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom